Jabra MOTION AE Bluetooth headset incorporates the latest advanced technologies that enable it to intelligently adapt to your surroundings wherever you're using it with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
Motion sensor intelligence
Built-in motion sensors automatically answer your call when you pick the headset up—just like a desk phone—and adjust the speaker volume to your movement and surrounding noise. But if your hands are occupied already, simply say "answer" to receive the call. You can also use your voice for other controls.
Personalized comfort—adjusts to any ear
Motion AE is designed to provide you with the most comfortable wearing experience possible. For example, you can take advantage of Jabra's behind-the-ear wearing style and unique height adjustment of the speaker tower. You're even free to rotate the headset and wear it in either your right or left ear. And when you're done using it, simply fold the flip-boom arm and put the headset in your pocket.
Intuitive flip-boom with wind-noise protection
The unique flip-boom arm has built-in wind-noise protection technology (patent pending), so there's no worry about noise interference during your calls—even in windy conditions. Jabra's MOTION AE headset ensures that you get the best-in-class sound experience delivered through advanced patent-pending technologies.
- Sound adapts to motion and environment (patent pending)
- Intuitive flip-boom with wind-noise protection (patent pending); also folds up for easy storage
- Intuitively handles incoming and outgoing calls—simply pick up headset and put it to your ear to automatically answer a call
- Fully compatible with Siri; simply press and hold the call or voice button to activate
- Get the perfect fit for your ear by adjusting the height of the speaker up or down
- Wear the headset in either your left or right ear
- A2DP technology streams directions, music, and Internet radio from iOS devices to the headset
- When not in use, headset automatically goes into power nap mode to extend the life of the battery
- Headset battery level is also displayed on your iPhone screen
- Long talk and standby time (7 hours/15 days) and long wireless range (33 feet)
- Free Jabra Connect app lets you fully customize your headset and control all your iOS devices
Did you notice?This Apple-exclusive headset is completely customizable and adjusts to any ear size.
Apple Recommends ForHear superbly clear calls on your iPhone in any environment—even if it's extremely windy.
What's in the Box?
- Jabra Motion AE Bluetooth Headset
- Dual USB car charger (Apple exclusive)
- AC and USB charger
- Extra eargels (S, L)
- User guide
- Other Features: Multipoint Support,Noise Cancelling
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 3.0
- Stand By Time: Up to 15 days
- Height: 2.75 in./6.98 cm
- Weight: 0.61 oz./17.29 g
- Length: 4 in./10.16 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 100-99500300-22
- UPC or EAN No.: 615822005050
- Warranty: One year (For details, please visit www.jabra.com/mobilesupport)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
how many phones can i connect with Jabra Motion simultaneously?
- Asked by Nikhil D from Dubai
- Aug 13, 2013
No answers yet