Along with the convenience of wireless, Jabra's Revo Bluetooth Stereo deliver the clarity and power of Dolby sound for all the calls and music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. They're also designed for durability and comfort, so you can easily wear them for hours.
Powerful audio with Dolby Digital Plus
Thanks to a partnership with Dolby, Jabra can offer you powerful, mobile sound enhanced by Dolby Digital Plus. Working together with Jabra's exclusive Sound App, Dolby Digital Plus supplies complex, full-spectrum sound for lifelike audio and music with even more depth and dimension.
An aluminum frame, steel hinges, and a shatterproof headband ensure that you get extreme flexibility and durability. These headphones are end tested 10,000 cycles, folded 3,500 times, and drop tested from more than six feet to make sure they can take whatever comes their way.
Comfort and easy use
Though they're hard to the core, Revo Wireless headphones are wonderfully soft to the touch. With a padded headband and plush, memory foam ear cups, they're the definition of comfort. A quick-fold design and detachable cord also make for easy, compact storage.
- High definition Dolby Digital Plus enhanced sound via exclusive Jabra Sound App
- Optimized for use with all iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch models for listening to music, streaming videos, gaming, or making phone calls
- Turntable Touch Control provides easy music and call management
- Life proof and extreme tested—tough, shatterproof design has been bend tested 10,000 times, folded 3,500 times, and dropped from six feet
- Memory foam earcups and padded headband deliver premium comfort for extended wear
- USB charging
- Detachable corded option when you need to be wired
- Dual Microphone Noise Blackout for making calls in noisy environments
- Long playback and standby time (up to 12 hours/10 days) and long wireless range (up to 33 feet)
Did you notice?The Jabra Sound app is powered by Dolby Digital Plus and has graphic equalizer settings that adjust sound to different frequencies.
Apple Recommends ForListening to music or making phone calls in superb audio with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Jabra Revo Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
- Soft carrying case
- USB cable for charging, no batteries required
- Detachable 3.5mm cable
- User guide
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling
- No. of Microphones: 2
- Charge Time: Two hours
- Stand By Time: Up to 10 days
- Weight: 8.47 oz./240 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 100-96700000-02
- UPC or EAN No.: 615822004220
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.jabra.com/mobilesupport)
Jabra Sound (Complementary App for Jabra Devices [Vox,Revo, Revo Wireless,Solemate, Rox Wireless] Purchasers)
** THIS APP REQUIRES AN UNLOCK CODE PROVIDED WITH A JABRA PRODUCT PURCHASE (Jabra Vox, Jabra Revo, Jabra Revo Wireless, Jabra Rox Wireless, Jabra Solemate Max, Jabra Solemate (2nd Generation)) **
Even more features and product support. Jabra Sound App now supports the new Jabra Rox Wireless and Jabra Solemate 2nd Generation products bringing Dolby® sound to your playlists and now also to all your favorite YouTube songs, videos and playlists.
Get a high-definition music experience with the Jabra Sound App - a music player that gives you the full Dolby sound experience and more. The music application is included for free with the purchase of a Jabra Music product.
With Jabra's exclusive Sound App, Dolby provides a rich and immersive, full-spectrum sound experience that brings your device to life and adds extra depth and dimension to your music. Use the Jabra Sound app to create and browse through playlists, share music on Facebook or Twitter and adjust the graphic equalizer so you can play your tracks as you want to hear them.
By installing the exclusive Jabra Sound application to your Apple device you will get:
- Optimized Dolby sound experience specific to your Jabra headset with virtual surround sound, bass enhancement and high frequency enhancement
- Graphic Equalizer
- Easily create and manage playlists, or share on social media
- Co-create party playlists with friends with Social Jukebox feature
- Sound Space Expander feature for an even wider stereo sound with Jabra Solemate
1. Download the Jabra Sound music application
2. The first time the application starts up, enter the code on the leaflet found in the packaging of your Jabra product.
3. The Jabra Sound App will automatically identify your music files and you’re ready to play your music.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Durable and wireless
I received these headphones to review and I absolutely love them. Amazing sound, hands down but they are also extremely durable. W I received these headphones to review and I absolutely love them. Amazing sound, hands down but they are also extremely durable. With little ones running around I was scared they would be destroyed. But the fabric that wraps the cords makes them super strong. My husband goes through Apple cords like crazy. They also come with an app code download for the Dolby Digital Music app. It plays your music they way it's supposed to sound. These headphones are a must. They fold up nicely into the carrying case it comes up with too for easy storage. All around great quality. …
- Written by Meghan C from Acworth
25 of 27 people found this useful
At first I was just looking for a descent pair of headphone that were bluetooth. I was very skeptical as to what to buy. I went to At first I was just looking for a descent pair of headphone that were bluetooth. I was very skeptical as to what to buy. I went to the apple store and tried everything. I went back the next day and tried everything again. Finally I decided to give these a shot and if I didn't like them just return them.
I love these headphones!!! They are comfortable and portable. The fact that I can have my ipod and my android connected both at the same time is AWESOME!!!... I'm super excited about having these. …
- Written by Australia S from Bronx
14 of 15 people found this useful
Great Look, Amazing Look!!!
When I first got these head phones I was a little unsure if they would sound as good as they look. I have found with past head pho When I first got these head phones I was a little unsure if they would sound as good as they look. I have found with past head phones that for the most part a lot of thought goes into the design and little into the sound. More for sales and not so much on making the customer happy with the long term of the product. Not in this case! The first time I really got to use them was on a trip to New York City. I couldn't take then off. The sound and feel is awesome. I even had a guy in a store ask me if the sound was good and I couldn't stop raving about them. They are built well and make me happy. The Bluetooth works great as well. All in all very pleased with this product and recommend to anyone wanting stylish head phones with great sound. A must buy if you ask me. …
- Written by Mike B from lincoln
11 of 11 people found this useful
Definitely not worth the price
I originally bought the 2014 Beats Studio Wireless, but went looking for something else after getting very mixed results with thos I originally bought the 2014 Beats Studio Wireless, but went looking for something else after getting very mixed results with those headphones (they sounded great depending on the source material, but often the amount of bass was excessive [& I listen to a lot of bass-heavy music--drum n' bass, & other DJ-type music]). They frequently sounded "boxy". I think Beats does a lot of heavy DSP processing, which can mess with certain types of recorded material. From reviews I read online, I was led to believe the Jabra Revo had great sound quality, but I can't agree. To me, they sound muffled/lack clarity and very claustrophobic (the "sound stage" is very small). The Jabra app actually made the sound quality much worse. It seemed to make the dynamic range even worse than it already was. They sounded the same to me whether wired or wireless.
The build quality wasn't as good as the online reviews led me to believe, in my honest opinion. The materials weren't so much sturdy as just heavy, the fit and finish leaves much to be desired, and the plastic around the ear cups came off as rough and unfinished to me. I felt that the switches, lights, and status icons everywhere made everything look cheap. There was a barcode sticker on the inside of the headband the removal of which was difficult and made a mess. In fact, it could conceivably cause some to actually damage the folding hinge beside which it was located. It just really spoke to me of the rather cheap design of the headphones and belied any quality they might possess.
I'll be returning these this afternoon. Between these and the Studio Wireless, I've come to appreciate the sound quality of my Jaybird BluebirdXs all the more. They're clear, with a right amount of bass, and you can't beat the weight, portability, durability, and battery life. I'm probably going to try using the Comply Foam Tips "Isolation Plus" aftermarket earphone tips with them to see how they improve those headphones already great sound. I think you can probably do better than the Jabra Revo at this price. There's a reason why they can now be found on Amazon for 30+ percent off. The sound quality just isn't worth $250. …
- Written by Keith M from Ottawa
0 of 1 people found this useful
Awsome product, durable, light, and excelent sound. The battery works for a long time and the bluetooth conectivity is really easy Awsome product, durable, light, and excelent sound. The battery works for a long time and the bluetooth conectivity is really easy, just turn on and listen …
- Written by Gabriel D from São Paulo
My favorite headphones
I love my REVO's!!! I use these often in my everyday life, they are by far the best headphone I've found to date. They are super I love my REVO's!!! I use these often in my everyday life, they are by far the best headphone I've found to date. They are super comfortable. I'll use them for hours at a time in the office to block outside noise. The fact they are wireless makes it easy to move around the office without having to worry about cords. I also like how durable they are. After work I'll throw them in my gym bag and use them to workout. The sound quality is great! I can rock out to whatever music I'm in the mood for. The Dolby App allows me to geek out and adjust my music for whatever genera I'm listening too. I highly recommend this product to anyone, including friends and family! …
- Written by Eric F from Roseville
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there a more sturdy carrying case for this product?
- Asked by Paul E from Bath
- Dec 29, 2013