The MICHAEL Michael Kors Clutch for iPad is a premium leather book-style case that's designed with a side spine—so you can view your iPad on the right side while taking advantage of multiple card pockets on the left. Crafted from luxurious saffiano leather, the clutch is perfect on its own or placed inside a purse with everything you need for the night out. It snaps closed for a secure, snug fit and has the added luxury detail of a Michael Kors gold or silver color metal plaque along the front flap. Plus, there's a rigid protective layer that offers extra backbone support for superb durability.
- Designer envelope-style clutch
- Individually handcrafted from the finest Michael Kors Saffiano leather
- Gold color metal hardware
- Envelope snap closure with MK front logo plate
- Cutouts for play-through functionality
- Charge/sync port opening
- Multiple card pockets
- Sleep function activates when case is closed
- Integrated landscape and typing positions
- Michael Kors style and quality
- Cases for iPad are compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation); cases for iPad Air are compatible only with iPad Air; cases for iPad mini are compatible with all iPad mini models
Did you notice?True craftsman quality and strong attention to detail shines through.
Apple Recommends ForTake along your iPad mini in the clutch by itself or slip it inside your purse for a night out.
What's in the Box?
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Clutch for iPad mini
- Form Factor: Clutch
- Material: Leather
- Height: 5.75 in./14.6 cm
- Width: 0.88 in./2.24 cm
- Weight: 8 oz./226.8 g
- Length: 8 in./20.32 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 8413B9
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616030930
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Very attractive, one major flaw....
This is really a case that looks like an elegant clutch. It's fully functional, except for the sleep function. I just got it today This is really a case that looks like an elegant clutch. It's fully functional, except for the sleep function. I just got it today, so I may be doing something wrong, but I would expect sleep function in an item this pricey. Having said that, it protects my iPad mini way better than my previous smart cover, and has room for credit cards and money if I'm not in the mood to carry a purse. If you are willing to gamble on the sleep function, and want a really good looking case, this is definitely the case for you! …
- Written by Shana F from Armonk
70 of 91 people found this useful
I love this Michael Kors Clutch for my iPad mini. It offers great protection while allowing me to carry my money, credit cards an I love this Michael Kors Clutch for my iPad mini. It offers great protection while allowing me to carry my money, credit cards and tickets. I use it for business and pleasure. It is sleek for a night out and the black is very professional looking. I can show clients slides and photos with the stand as well as watch a movie. Love!!!! this clutch and it is a must have! …
- Written by Erica T from Ladera Ranch
31 of 36 people found this useful
Awesome Clutch for iPad mini
Great all in one wallet and iPad mini case. Stylish and Versatile all in one. A must buy if you own a mini !
- Written by Rick D from Benicia
29 of 34 people found this useful
Sad to say...
I can testify to other reviews about this product regarding the cracked corners and folds. I've had my case for about 5 months now I can testify to other reviews about this product regarding the cracked corners and folds. I've had my case for about 5 months now, and I've noticed that there were cracks in the areas where the case bent. e.g. when folding the flap back and using it to make the iPad stand or when typing in landscape mode. I was disappointed at this because I had thought the premium saffiano leather from MK would hold up to its name, but this product proved that wrong. Strongly thinking of selling my case. :-( …
- Written by Jo Ann A from Kapolei
Excellent quality. The dimensions are perfect, which is a problem I had with the SakRoots brand.
- Written by Jesus G from Yuma
Elegant and protective
Got one for my mini and really happy with it. The backbone is thick and thats important for a device you'll carry in a handbag wit Got one for my mini and really happy with it. The backbone is thick and thats important for a device you'll carry in a handbag with loads of other stuff. It' really elegant and original. The lens of the camera is protected. Go for it …
- Written by sandrine R from HARFLEUR
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it fit with iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Klara G from Domzale
- Oct 25, 2014
I just bought it for my iPad air 2 and it's a comfortable fit. No complaints here! I love it!
- Answered by Brianna L from Columbus
- Dec 9, 2014
Where is this Manufactured? I'm guessing China but want to be sure.
- Asked by Christopher P from Ralston
- Dec 5, 2014
Mine was made in Vietnam. At least that's what was written on the box.
- Answered by Richard B from Fort Lauderdale
- Jan 9, 2015
Can the MK clutch be held with the cover and front flap folded back for reading?
- Asked by Madeline S from Los Angeles
- Dec 11, 2014
Yes, it can!
- Answered by Brittney D from Lockport
- Jan 5, 2015
Does the Michael Kors clutch for the IPad have sleep function?
- Asked by Joanne P from Glen Burnie
- Dec 2, 2013
Got one for my mini and yes it does. Be sure it's "on" in your settings
- Answered by Sandrine R
- Dec 7, 2013
Can you put the iPad mini in "upside-down" so that it lies on the left side when you open it up?
- Asked by Elise L from Halifax
- Apr 19, 2014
Is there clear screen cover?
- Asked by Donna F from Melbourne Beach
- Aug 13, 2014
No, the case does not have a built in screen protector. Touch screens usually are more responsive wh No, the case does not have a built in screen protector. Touch screens usually are more responsive when the screen protectors are on your actual screen and not built into cases anyway. …
- Answered by Kenya W from Charlotte
- Sep 18, 2014