The MICHAEL Michael Kors Clutch for iPad is a premium leather book-style case that's designed with a side spine—so you can view your iPad on the right side while taking advantage of multiple card pockets on the left. Crafted from luxurious saffiano leather, the clutch is perfect on its own or placed inside a purse with everything you need for the night out. It snaps closed for a secure, snug fit and has the added luxury detail of a Michael Kors gold or silver color metal plaque along the front flap. Plus, there's a rigid protective layer that offers extra backbone support for superb durability.
- Designer envelope-style clutch
- Individually handcrafted from the finest Michael Kors Saffiano leather
- Gold color metal hardware
- Envelope snap closure with MK front logo plate
- Cutouts for play-through functionality
- Charge/sync port opening
- Multiple card pockets
- Sleep function activates when case is closed
- Integrated landscape and typing positions
- Michael Kors style and quality
- Cases for iPad are compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation); cases for iPad Air are compatible only with iPad Air; cases for iPad mini are compatible with all iPad mini models
Did you notice?True craftsman quality and strong attention to detail shines through.
Apple Recommends ForTake along your iPad mini in the clutch by itself or slip it inside your purse for a night out.
What's in the Box?
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Clutch for iPad mini
- Form Factor: Clutch
- Material: Leather
- Height: 5.75 in./14.6 cm
- Width: 0.88 in./2.24 cm
- Weight: 8 oz./226.8 g
- Length: 8 in./20.32 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 8413B9
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616030930
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.senacases.com/Store-Info/Warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
Very attractive, one major flaw....
This is really a case that looks like an elegant clutch. It's fully functional, except for the sleep function. I just got it today This is really a case that looks like an elegant clutch. It's fully functional, except for the sleep function. I just got it today, so I may be doing something wrong, but I would expect sleep function in an item this pricey. Having said that, it protects my iPad mini way better than my previous smart cover, and has room for credit cards and money if I'm not in the mood to carry a purse. If you are willing to gamble on the sleep function, and want a really good looking case, this is definitely the case for you! …
- Written by Shana F from Armonk
66 of 85 people found this useful
I love this Michael Kors Clutch for my iPad mini. It offers great protection while allowing me to carry my money, credit cards an I love this Michael Kors Clutch for my iPad mini. It offers great protection while allowing me to carry my money, credit cards and tickets. I use it for business and pleasure. It is sleek for a night out and the black is very professional looking. I can show clients slides and photos with the stand as well as watch a movie. Love!!!! this clutch and it is a must have! …
- Written by Erica T from Ladera Ranch
28 of 33 people found this useful
Awesome Clutch for iPad mini
Great all in one wallet and iPad mini case. Stylish and Versatile all in one. A must buy if you own a mini !
- Written by Rick D from Benicia
26 of 31 people found this useful
Excellent quality. The dimensions are perfect, which is a problem I had with the SakRoots brand.
- Written by Jesus G from Yuma
Elegant and protective
Got one for my mini and really happy with it. The backbone is thick and thats important for a device you'll carry in a handbag wit Got one for my mini and really happy with it. The backbone is thick and thats important for a device you'll carry in a handbag with loads of other stuff. It' really elegant and original. The lens of the camera is protected. Go for it …
- Written by sandrine R from HARFLEUR
2 of 2 people found this useful
This case is awesome. It's attractive, sturdy and provides great protection. It is very light weight. I enjoy pulling my mini out This case is awesome. It's attractive, sturdy and provides great protection. It is very light weight. I enjoy pulling my mini out in public. It's an attention-getter! Worth the money. I have had it for over a month now. Glad I purchased it! …
- Written by Rashida S from APO
5 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this fit the new ipad air?
- Asked by Crystal W
- Oct 25, 2013
After speaking with "aoschat", I had the following reply to this question.....
"As the iPad Air i After speaking with "aoschat", I had the following reply to this question.....
"As the iPad Air is thinner and narrower it will not fit securely inside Michael Kors Clutch bag I'm afraid." …
- Answered by Michael H
- Nov 14, 2013
Is this authentic?Because I checked Michael Kors website and it is not available.I asked the customer rep and they can't verify the authenticity of it
- Asked by Misael U from Bellflower
- Apr 11, 2014
Do you have to take the iPad mini out of the case to take a picture, I see no hole on the case from the views shown?
- Asked by Bambi R from Henderson
- Jan 31, 2014
Yes, you can take a picture without removing the iPad Mini from the case. Take a look at the last p Yes, you can take a picture without removing the iPad Mini from the case. Take a look at the last pic in the series, the one that shows the front clasp/snap, and you'll see the camera hole. …
- Answered by Shelle D from Sandy
- Feb 5, 2014
How much does this case weigh?
- Asked by Deborah H from Greensboro
- Nov 4, 2013
12 oz./340.19 g
- Answered by Gabriel G from Bowie
- Mar 5, 2014
does this fit the ipad and logitech keyboard
- Asked by Rossana G from Austin
- Oct 22, 2013
Can I use a keyboard with this cover?
- Asked by Amy C from Baton Rouge
- Dec 20, 2013