A perfect companion for your Apple Smart Cover, ZeroChroma's SC case gives you the freedom of hands-free use and viewing of your iPad mini. The integral Theater-Stand allows you to pick viewing angles in three modes: lap-mode (with Apple Smart Cover), table-mode, and handle-mode. So you can choose almost any desired angle and orientation for watching movies, talking via FaceTime, gaming, reading iBooks, or simply surfing.
- Anti-slip stand
- Rotate the 360-degree stand into Landscape or Portrait position until it clicks into place, then pick an angle
- Easy access to iPad mini buttons, ports, speaker, and camera openings
- Case covers front leading edge of iPad mini
- Intelligent corner and side protection protects against drops and scratches, yet leaves the iPad mini screen unobstructed
- Microphone hole on back of case
- Great for sales presentations, classrooms, or health care
- Textured rubbery surface for good grip, secure snap-on fit
- Complements your Apple Smart Cover; when used together, the pair enables multi-angle, portrait and landscape viewing from a lap
- Sturdy typing positions
Did you notice?The 360-degree rotating, 14-angle stand easily folds flat for storage.
Apple Recommends ForEasily use your iPad mini for traveling, sales presentations, classroom training, and health care education.
What's in the Box?
- ZeroChroma Vario SC Case for iPad mini
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: TPU
- Mfr. Part Number: PADMNI-VSC-BLK-X
- UPC or EAN No.: 815000010740
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Works great until it breaks
I bought 2 of those (one for me and one for my wife) ... The top end (the one that gets the most stress when pulling to open the s I bought 2 of those (one for me and one for my wife) ... The top end (the one that gets the most stress when pulling to open the stand) started to crack after a week or so (on both). I replaced one with a new one after it completely broke (took it about 2 months), I put some tape on the new one right after I started seeing the same signs.
I do not use the thing aggressively , and to be honest, this is indeed an amazing case !!! I just hope the they would upgrade the places that take the stress so it does not break after such a short period of time.
In terms of usage, I have not seen anything else better than that one. …
- Written by Alon S from VANCOUVER
16 of 17 people found this useful
Great little case
I love this iPad mini case. The stand is handy even to hold on to when relaxing in your favorite lounge chair. It is light weight I love this iPad mini case. The stand is handy even to hold on to when relaxing in your favorite lounge chair. It is light weight and almost not there. I wished it would come in more colors such as white. Otherwise: Great! …
- Written by CHRISTEL E from SAN BERNARDINO
15 of 15 people found this useful
Best iPad case available
I wanted a very protective case that could be used with the Apple iPad cover, this fit the bill! The case is very protective yet i I wanted a very protective case that could be used with the Apple iPad cover, this fit the bill! The case is very protective yet its not to bulky and iPad still feels like a mini. The rotating swivel has so many variable positions that Im sure it will pretty much fit any angle you need. Now thinking of buying one for my iPhone 5. …
- Written by Charles M from Tucson
7 of 7 people found this useful
Breaks after few months
The case is the perfect design for what I want - you're able to prop up the iPad in any orientation - but since the moving pieces The case is the perfect design for what I want - you're able to prop up the iPad in any orientation - but since the moving pieces are plastic, they are not as sturdy as they could be. After a couple of months, a sliver of plastic came off one part of the piece that extends out, then a couple of months after that, half of the mechanism just came apart in my hands for no apparently reason. It just fell apart.
Luckily the Apple Store dealt with it in a classy way and let me exchange it for a new one, which turns out to be more more rubbery (but the rotating mechanism was still plastic). I wouldn't re-purchase this though. It's a lot of money for something that lasts 4 months and I fully anticipate this new one breaking apart this year too. Buy if you want to buy three of these every year... …
- Written by Jingyi Z from San Francisco
I LOVE this case! It is a nifty way to prop your ipad up for whatever reason you need it for.
- Written by Holly K from Denver
ZeroChroma Vario SC Case for iPad mini
I was looking for something to protect the back of my iPad mini without sacrificing the Smart Cover I already had. This case wa I was looking for something to protect the back of my iPad mini without sacrificing the Smart Cover I already had. This case was the perfect solution. Now I have the protection I desired and the "kickstand" on the back lets me use the iPad mini in a variety of positions, some of which I probably have not even thought of yet. This is a "must-have" for the iPad mini. …
- Written by Betsy B from Hanover
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this case compatible with ipad mini retina?
- Asked by Elia S from Miami Beach
- Feb 7, 2014
Yes it is. A perfect fit. I use mine with a smart cover and use a neoprene sleeve to hold it all whe Yes it is. A perfect fit. I use mine with a smart cover and use a neoprene sleeve to hold it all when traveling. …
- Answered by Larry W from Pembroke Pines
- Feb 11, 2014