The UCube Trio 2.1 speaker system delivers impressively open and room-filling sound. And because they're also impressively compact, the UCube speakers and subwoofer are at home on any desktop or in any room of your house.
Balanced Mode Radiator (BMR)
Making use of a unique driver design, the BMR creates unparalleled dispersion from a single driver. Its flat front surface area is more than just cosmetic, helping to generate 170-degree dispersion and a very wide, immersive sound field that lets everyone in the room enjoy a true stereo effect.
Multi-functional USB connection
Your Mac's USB port provides both the digital signal and power source for the UCube speakers, eliminating the need for additional cables.
Total digital signal path
Keeping the audio signal completely in the digital domain results in pristine musical reproduction. In fact, the signal only becomes analog as it leaves the internal amplifier on its way to the individual drivers. This also permits complex digital signal processing (DSP), so UCube can carefully and finely adjust the speakers at the factory for maximum performance.
Extremely simple installation and set up
Simply connect the main speaker to your Mac’s USB port with the supplied USB cable. Then connect the two speakers together with the supplied combination sync and subwoofer connection cable. Finally, plug in the power cord for the powered subwoofer and you're ready to go.
In addition to being built for years of listening enjoyment, the UCube Trio is designed for long-term visual delight. High-gloss black surfaces and anodized aluminum stands make an appealing addition to your environment.
- Critically acclaimed compact speakers paired with an ultra-compact powered subwoofer
- Superb 2.1 desktop audio system
- USB connection to your Mac for loss-less digital streaming
- Unique Balanced Mode Radiator (BMR) drivers offer 170-degree dispersion for incredible imaging and room-filling sound
- Full digital amplification eliminates analog noise for high-fidelity sound reproduction
- Digital signal processing (DSP) provides for rich, detailed music, regardless of play level
- 50 watts RMS produces more than enough of the pure bass you crave
- Small enough to easily pack and take wherever you go with your Mac
Did you notice?The full-range Balanced Mode Radiator (BMR) driver generates a wide sound field that creates a sonic illusion of being immersed in the music.
Apple Recommends ForBrilliantly enhance the audio from your Mac to get even more musical clarity and definition.
What's in the Box?
- UCube compact USB digital speakers with detachable aluminum stands
- USub ultra-compact powered subwoofer with detachable (6 ft./1.83 m) AC power cord
- USB 2.0 Type “A” to Mini “B” cable (3.28 ft./1 m)
- Proprietary combination sync-and-powered subwoofer connection cable (6.56 ft./2 m)
- Owner's manual
- Connections: USB
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Height: Speakers: 3.5 in./8.89 cm (6.0 in./15.24 cm with stand); Subwoofer: 5.0 in./12.7 cm
- Width: Speakers: 3.5 in./8.89 cm; Subwoofer: 5.0 in./12.7 cm
- Weight: Speakers: 2.0 lb./0.91 kg; Subwoofer: 5.5 lb./2.5 kg
- Length: Speakers: 3.5 in./8.89 cm; Subwoofer: 5.0 in./12.7 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: UCubeTrio
- UPC or EAN No.: 625889220624
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Quality 2.1 system. Amazing bass!
This Trio essentially a UCube speaker adding a subwoofer. What I like most is the build of it. Unlike many 2.1 system out there, t This Trio essentially a UCube speaker adding a subwoofer. What I like most is the build of it. Unlike many 2.1 system out there, the subwoofer can be separate from the main unit, and it can use with an AV receiver, a big bonus.
It is amazing how much boom it can produce from this 4" Sub. For people who want less boom, there is a dial to adjust the level of bass.
UCube produce clarity sound from the USB connection, I plugged it in a USB hub, easy setup and saved the 3.5mm port for my headphone, the included cable is long enough for me to put the sub away from my desk. …
- Written by Emery L from Toronto
22 of 23 people found this useful