The Speck GeoSkin case is a shapely form-fitting wrap for your 5th-generation iPod touch. It's made with flexible lightweight TPU plastic that's also durable and totally protective. A raised, rubberized bezel also helps protect your screen when you place your iPod touch face down. And the glossy/matte triangular facets on the back provide a satisfying grip.
- Non-bulky form-fit rubbery TPU construction
- Flexes on and off
- Raised screen bezel and rubberized button covers
- Matte textured back and sides
Did you notice?Triangular facets on the rubbery case give your something to hang on to.
Apple Recommends ForTough and flexible protection for your iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Speck GeoSkin Case for iPod touch
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: TPU
- Mfr. Part Number: SPK-A1826
- UPC or EAN No.: 875912030311
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year (For details, please visit www.speckproducts.com/warranty-returns)
Ratings & Reviews
Case is exactly as promised, feels comfortable in my hand and looks great in person. I don't think it will withstand much shock, t Case is exactly as promised, feels comfortable in my hand and looks great in person. I don't think it will withstand much shock, though. Only downside to this case are the buttons. They're INSANELY hard to squeeze, and turning off my iPod takes a lot of effort. …
- Written by Rachel K
173 of 191 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is thus Compatible with the 16GB iPod?
- Asked by Michelle M from Seaforth
- Dec 4, 2013
yes, apple has recently upgraded the ipod touch 16 gig to have to same camera as the 32 and 64 and i yes, apple has recently upgraded the ipod touch 16 gig to have to same camera as the 32 and 64 and it now comes in a variety of bright colors! …
- Answered by Jason A from Emmaus
- Aug 20, 2014
what are the names of the colors this comes in
- Asked by Mary J from Winchester
- Mar 22, 2014
No answers yet
Is there any protection on the screen of this case, to protect the screen of the ipod?
- Asked by Jessica S from Universal City
- Jun 20, 2013
There is a good amount of lay-on-the-table design with the case. If you put the iPod screen facing d There is a good amount of lay-on-the-table design with the case. If you put the iPod screen facing down, there is quite a gap between the glass and the surface/ground. …
- Answered by Jj T from Los Aneles
- Jul 4, 2013
What are the dimensions of this case?
- Asked by Juliet D
- May 14, 2013
it depends on what generation your ipod is. If its a 4th gen then this case is not for you but if yo it depends on what generation your ipod is. If its a 4th gen then this case is not for you but if your ipod is a 5th gen then get this case. WARNING this case is only for the 5TH GEN IPOD, NOT IPHONE …
- Answered by Umer K from Abbots Does
- Nov 7, 2013