The Neoprene Pro Sleeve is Incase's iconic protective solution for iPad. Providing form fitting, lightweight protection in a simple design, the Neoprene Pro Sleeve works well as a standalone case or inside your favorite bag.
- Complete iPad protection
- Form-fitting neoprene construction
- Plush faux fur lining
- Top access zipper closure
- Padded zipper binding prevents scratches
- Cases for iPad are compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation); cases for iPad mini are compatible with all iPad mini models
Did you notice?A padded zipper binding inside the sleeve helps prevent scratches.
Apple Recommends ForA simple protective solution for easily carrying your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve for iPad mini
- Form Factor: Sleeve, X-Ray Friendly
- Material: Neoprene
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60385
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450131108
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty/)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I purchased this to use with my iPad mini with retina display when I travel. It's a snug fit but it holds my mini including the ap I purchased this to use with my iPad mini with retina display when I travel. It's a snug fit but it holds my mini including the apple leather case I have on it. …
- Written by Nancy A from Lakewood
28 of 28 people found this useful
Just right! (If I was in the habit of giving 5 stars I would have!)
I've got protective screens on both the front and back of my Mini Retina. I've also got a metal bumper frame. That should be enoug I've got protective screens on both the front and back of my Mini Retina. I've also got a metal bumper frame. That should be enough protection when it's "thrown" into my backpack. But, I wanted more.
You can read the product's description, which all true. The following are my own practical experiences:
*This case is ridiculously light; exactly what I was looking for!
*The protective fur on the inside adds warmth in winter for ready use once back indoors.
*The outer case is water resistant (I have not submersed it!). …
- Written by Stephen S from Toronto
15 of 17 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it fit an iPad air and logitech ultrathin keyboard together?
- Asked by Michelle J from Senneville
- Apr 14, 2014
Will this case fit iPad mini retina display??
- Asked by Alex S from Cupertino
- Apr 13, 2014
- Answered by Lincoln S from Ann Arbor
- Apr 30, 2014
Will it fit a mini with a lifeproof case?
- Asked by Lori G from Whitecourt
- Mar 14, 2014
No answers yet
Will this case fit the new ipad air?
- Asked by Joy B from Ernul
- Dec 2, 2013
Yes it absolutely does fit. The iPad Air is thinner than previous generations but otherwise it fits Yes it absolutely does fit. The iPad Air is thinner than previous generations but otherwise it fits just fine. …
- Answered by Kimberley R from Richmond Hill
- Mar 14, 2014