Offering XGA resolution and plenty of brightness, the Epson PowerLite X12 projector gives you high-quality presentations at an affordable price. Use 3-in-1 USB Plug 'n Play instant setup and easy-slide horizontal keystone correction to get your PowerLite X12 up and running quickly. It has all the tools you need for bright, engaging classroom presentations.
Three times brighter colors
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. The Epson PowerLite X12 offers 3LCD, 3-chip technology to deliver 2800 lumens of color brightness and 2800 lumens of white brightness for true-to-life color.
- 3LCD, 3-chip technology provides brighter colors and more reliable performance
- Both high color brightness and high white brightness
- Enhanced connectivity, including HDMI, RS-232c, computer-free slideshows, and direct connection to an Epson document camera via USB
- Display your presentation, transmit audio, and control your presentation—all with one standard USB connection
- Easy setup and greater positioning flexibility with 1.2x optical zoom, ±30 degrees horizontal and vertical keystone correction, and Quick Corner
- Energy-efficient E-TORL lamp for up to 5000-hour lamp life
- Built-in closed captioning that helps meet ADA 508 requirements for students with hearing impairments
- Quick, convenient control, including Instant Off, Direct Power On/Off, AV Mute, and Sleep Mode
- Built-in 2 watt speaker to enhance your lessons and presentations with captivating sound
- Sleek, compact design fits in any classroom or conference room
Did you notice?3LCD, 3-chip technology provides brilliant images with true-to-life color.
Apple Recommends ForDisplay bright, engaging presentations from your Mac in any classroom.
What's in the Box?
- Epson PowerLite X12 Multimedia Projector
- Power cord
- Computer cable (VGA)
- Soft carrying case
- Projector remote control
- User manual CD
- Quick setup sheet
- PrivateLine support card
- Password protection sticker
- Brightness: Color brightness: 2800 lumens; White brightness: 2800 lumens
- Input Type: HDMI,RCA,USB,USB 2.0,VGA
- Other Features: Case Included
- Height: 3.1 in./7.87 cm
- Width: 11.6 in./29.46 cm
- Weight: 5.1 lb./2.31 kg
- Length: 9 in./22.86 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: V11H429020
- UPC or EAN No.: 010343884892
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program, Epson PrivateLine dedicated toll-free support, and 90-day lamp limited warranty.
- *Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Hi, Will this work with an iPad? If so what version? And will it work with an Ipad mini?
- Asked by Amanda F from Guelph
- May 18, 2013
No answers yet