Presenting Bose AE2w Bluetooth® headphones—the ideal way to experience Bose® sound wirelessly. Thanks to their around-ear fit you can listen comfortably for hours, and you're free from the need to be connected to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod via a cable.
The controls on the earcup allow you to easily operate certain functions of your iOS devices directly from the headphones. Plus, you can simultaneously connect to two Bluetooth devices, and switch between your iPhone and an occasional call. The headphones charge easily with the included USB cable. LED and audio indicators provide power, battery life, and Bluetooth connection status.
- Bose® quality sound brings your entertainment to life on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod
- Bluetooth technology provides wireless freedom
- Around-ear headphones feel comfortable for hours
- Design and placement of controls allow you to easily operate certain iOS device functions directly from your headphones
- Simultaneously connect to two Bluetooth devices and switch between music listening and taking an occasional call
- Charges easily with included USB cable
- LED and audio indicators provide power, battery life, and Bluetooth connection status
- Carrying case for storage when not in use
- Includes audio cable for use without battery power or Bluetooth connectivity
Did you notice?You can connect to two Bluetooth devices at the same time.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly listen to all the music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod in superb Bose sound quality.
What's in the Box?
- Bose AE2w Headphones with Bluetooth module
- Soft carry bag
- USB cable
- Audio cable
- Other Features: Wireless
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 5.54 ft./1.69 m
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Height: 7.48 in./19 cm
- Width: 5.9 in./15 cm
- Weight: 5.28 oz./149.6 g
- Length: 1.57 in./4 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 363764-0010
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817607162
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Great wireless headphones! Light weight, good sound, with bluetooth!
I was happy to discover these headphones. They are wireless with bluetooth, Bose quality sound, over the ear, and very comfortable I was happy to discover these headphones. They are wireless with bluetooth, Bose quality sound, over the ear, and very comfortable. I primarily wear them to the gym and they work great.
They are not too bulky like some 'over-the-ear' brands. I also like that these come with an auxillary line in case there's no bluetooth device available and you want to make them wired.
Sound is Bose quality, which is great. I personally wish they had a tad more bass, but that's just my preference.
If you're looking for comfortable wireless bluetooth headphones with great sound...look no further! …
- Written by Randy M from ROCKWALL
116 of 124 people found this useful
The best wireless headphones
These headphones are so so light and the sound quality is perfect two things Bose should have done and that is they should have a These headphones are so so light and the sound quality is perfect two things Bose should have done and that is they should have a hard case to carry them and they should have added a optional wire with a in line mic, other than that they are the best I have had Bose are more elegant style the beats and SMS are more for the hip hop crowd that's the difference …
- Written by Ronald J from Baltimore
76 of 83 people found this useful
The sounds a bit poor for Bose but I love the wireless and wire functions
- Written by David P from St. Ives
40 of 54 people found this useful
Way better than any Beat wireless headphones
Best headphones i've ever owned!! They are so light in your head, unlike the studio wirelsss that Are heavy after some minutes on Best headphones i've ever owned!! They are so light in your head, unlike the studio wirelsss that Are heavy after some minutes on your head. Amazing sound, bluetooth connectivity is super fast with the iphone, If you are looking for a GOOD pair of headphones, this is it!! …
- Written by Nelson O. N from Astoria
I just bought this 2 months ago, I think I used them like 7 times top, the quality sound is good but the volume level is very low. I just bought this 2 months ago, I think I used them like 7 times top, the quality sound is good but the volume level is very low. But the worst part is that they stopped working, the Bluetooth adapter does not turn on anymore, I hope that the store refund the money because I'm actually very disappointed of Bose. …
- Written by Jose A. G from Ny
0 of 2 people found this useful
I use this headphones since a while, no cord issues, great quality calls!!!!!
This headphones are the best!!!!
- Written by Sergio E. C from San Luis Potosi
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do the wireless headsets work with other mac devices such as MacBook Pro or iMacs?
- Asked by Nana Yaw B
- Jun 25, 2013
Yes they do, as headphones or as a headset.
- Answered by Aaron V from Adelaide
- Jun 27, 2013
Are these noise canceling headphones?
- Asked by Jennifer C from Dpo
- Apr 16, 2014
No they aren't. But the over-ear form cuts out much ambient sound.
- Answered by David H
- May 11, 2014
Do these headphones work with the iPhone 5s
- Asked by Mauricio S from New York
- Mar 19, 2014
- Answered by David H
- May 11, 2014
Is there an adapter to use these with an AVR sound system? I'm in need of wireless headsets that can be used with a home theatre.
- Asked by Cory D from Pittsford
- Jun 10, 2013
Is there a range of operating temperatures specified? I live in a cold climate. Is there a minimum temperature these headphones work in?
- Asked by Rufus S from Edmonton
- Oct 26, 2013