The BeoPlay H3 in-ear headphones incorporate a custom-designed 10.8 mm driver and the new Micro Bass Port, so all the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPad is reproduced with dynamic and balanced full tone sound. The structural rigidity of the unibody aluminum housing also contributes to precisely detailed acoustics. Add to that 23 ventilation holes and you have headphones that deliver an unstrained open sound stage.
Optimal sound and fit
To provide the ideal listening experience, B&O PLAY thoroughly studied the shape and curves of the human ear to determine the proper geometries that reduce sound leakage and reveal all the fine details in the music no matter what the volume.
With a housing milled from a single block of anodized high-grade solid aluminum, BeoPlay H3 is wonderfully light as well as robust and scratch-resistant.
Superb industrial design
Danish industrial designer Jakob Wagner collaborated with B&O PLAY in shaping BeoPlay H3. His training as a mechanical engineer and industrial designer allowed him to influence all the practical stages of the design process.
- Superior and comfortable in-ear headphones
- Sound experience tailored for a life on the move
- Housing milled from a single aluminum block
- Designed to look good both in a case and in your ears
- 23 holes drilled to support the acoustics
- Three-button inline remote with microphone
Did you notice?Anodized high-grade aluminum construction means lightweight comfort and true durability.
Apple Recommends ForExperience superbly detailed sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod while working out or on the go.
What's in the Box?
- BeoPlay H3 in-ear headphones
- Carrying case
- Flight adapter
- Four sizes of ear buds
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 16,000 kHz
- Impedance: 18 ohms
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic,Sound Isolating,Works Without Batteries
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 4.43 ft./1.35 m
- Mfr. Part Number: 1642103
- UPC or EAN No.: 5705260041286
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three year (When you register your B&O PLAY product at www.beoplay.com/register, you'll receive an automatic one-year warranty extension to your standard two-year warranty.)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
For the price, you are getting what you paid for.
This headphones might look simple and slick, but the sound is glorious and rich For the price, you are getting what you paid for.
This headphones might look simple and slick, but the sound is glorious and rich!!! These are noise cancelling so if you wear them its gonna be hard to hear people around you, I think its perfect for noise environments and to study or drive on the highway quietly. They are very light weight and they fit just perfect in your hear, and once again THE SOUND IS EXTRAORDINARY AMAZING!!!!!!! but very pricey! this is like driving Porsche Turbo S. …
- Written by Dieter R from Miami
4 of 4 people found this useful