The BeoPlay H6 over-ear headphones give you authentic sound that's built on a clear midrange and a careful balance between bass and treble. This level of audio quality is delivered by 40 mm custom-designed drivers with neodymium magnets that are perfectly angled to get the best distance and sound direction into your ears. There's also an internal bass port to ensure carefully balanced bass performance from this closed headphone design.
Optimal sound and fit
To provide the ideal listening experience, B&O PLAY thoroughly studied the shape and curves of the human ear to determine the proper geometries that reduce sound leakage and reveal all the fine details in the music no matter what the volume.
The primary structural components are made of anodized high-grade aluminum, so BeoPlay H6 is surprisingly light as well as robust and scratch-resistant. There's even anodized aluminum on the adjustable slider arm and cover plate to finish the design with a final vibrant touch.
Superb industrial design
Danish industrial designer Jakob Wagner collaborated with B&O PLAY in shaping BeoPlay H6. His training as a mechanical engineer and industrial designer allowed him to influence all the practical stages of the design process.
- Super soft, flexible over-ear headphone
- Sound performance that takes audio to another level
- Luxury materials—real leather combined with anodized aluminum
- Fold flat when wearing it around your neck
- Adjustable for all sizes of heads
- Daisy chain functionality lets you share music
- Three-button inline remote with microphone
Did you notice?Anodized high-grade aluminum construction means lightweight comfort and true durability.
Apple Recommends ForExperience superbly detailed sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
What's in the Box?
- BeoPlay H6 over-ear headphones
- Headphone cable with three-button remote
- Headphone bag
- Flight adapter
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 22,000 kHz
- Impedance: 30 ohms
- Other Features: Foldable, With Remote and Mic, Sound Isolating
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 4.1 ft./1.25 m
- Mfr. Part Number: 1642001
- UPC or EAN No.: 5705260041309
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three year (When you register your B&O PLAY product at www.beoplay.com/register, you'll receive an automatic one-year warranty extension to your standard two-year warranty.)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Everyone's ears are different
To me, these are the best sounding headphones I've ever used. The clarity and sound stage are wonderful. They are comfortable. To me, these are the best sounding headphones I've ever used. The clarity and sound stage are wonderful. They are comfortable. The bass it tight and accurate. If you want heavy over-accentuated bass... to with Beats. I compared these to the B&W P7 and liked these better. There was a crispness to the midranges and highs. The B&W sounded warmer, which to me means a bit muddier. Everyone has their own sense of what sounds good. Try these out and you may feel you have found the best set available. …
- Written by Michael G from Gresham
23 of 23 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
SomI there a recommended amplifier to use with H6?? and is it carried by Apple??? Why has some h6 have two cables and others only one
- Asked by Terence N from Cape Town
- Oct 22, 2014
which is better beats studio wireless or B&O H6 ?
- Asked by Swetha B from Warrensburg
- Sep 7, 2014
get the P7 or beats studio if you want to use this with a phone or portable equipment. unless you us get the P7 or beats studio if you want to use this with a phone or portable equipment. unless you use a $200+ amp, this thing plays music with no soul. Might as well get a hi-fi headphone for that much money. …
- Answered by Aman H from Baulkham Hills
- Sep 18, 2014
Which is better (in terms of sound, quality, and durability) B&O H6 or B&W P7?
- Asked by Robert Z from Harrisburg
- May 31, 2014
Both are great headphones, if you want bass the P7s will push out higher bass. Both headphones have Both are great headphones, if you want bass the P7s will push out higher bass. Both headphones have great sound and are of high quality. However, for me the H6 blocked out more external sound than the P7s so I went with the H6 as they fit better, and heavy bass wasn't important to me. …
- Answered by Simon S from Cold Spring Harbor
- Jul 4, 2014
Is there a recommended amplifier to use with H6?? and is it carried by Apple???
- Asked by Liviu A from Huntington Station
- Dec 2, 2013
I use the JDS Labs C5 amp: sounds fantastic and the bass boost is there if you want/need that someth I use the JDS Labs C5 amp: sounds fantastic and the bass boost is there if you want/need that something extra! …
- Answered by John G from Upper Tantallon
- Dec 6, 2013