Add power outlets for your Mac and the security of surge protection while traveling with Belkin's 3-Outlet Mini Surge Protector. You can plug it into any wall outlet, so there's no need for extra cords. Plus, the 360-degree swivel feature allows an easy fit in tight spaces. Two powered USB ports offer convenient one-source charging for your iPad, iPhone, iPod, and other mobile devices.*
- 918 Joule energy rating provides superior power protection for your iPad, iPhone, and iPod
- Wall-mountable for extra outlets without extra cords
- 360-degree rotating plug with four locking positions
- Two powered USB ports (2.1 Amp combined)
- Surge Protection Indicator lets you know your equipment is secure and protected
- Oversized Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs) absorb excess electricity for increased protection
- Damage-resistant housing protects circuits from fire, impact or rust; also prevents dents and scratches
Did you notice?Three AC outlets and two powered USB outlets* are perfect for charging all of your devices.
Apple Recommends ForPower your Mac and charge and protect your iOS devices on business trips and vacations.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin 3-Outlet 2.1 Amp Mini Surge Protector with USB Ports
- Mfr. Part Number: BST300fcDP
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868986493
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty and $75,000 connected equipment warranty
- *Powered USB ports are intended solely for charging devices. They cannot be used as a USB hub and they do not transmit data.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Belking 3 outlet 2.1amp mini surge protector with 2 USB ports Can you plug this into a 2 prong european plug and use it in Europe as is? Thanks
- Asked by Susan B from Houston
- Apr 28, 2013