The mophie Juice Pack Helium is the first rechargeable battery case for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s. Thanks to its 1500mAh battery and ultra-thin design, the Helium can extend your iPhone battery life by 80%—without the weight you'd expect from a battery. Designed with sleek lines and a focus on a great user experience, the Juice Pack Helium delivers power and protection while complementing the beauty of your iPhone.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5 or 5s
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside an ultra-thin, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
- Certified "Made for iPhone" product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left; know before you go
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
Did you notice?The Helium is 13% thinner than any of mophie's earlier Juice Packs for iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForExtend the battery life of your iPhone 5 or 5s—and protect it—without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Helium
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension cable
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Talk Time: Up to six hours on 3G
- Height: 5.49 in./13.94 cm
- Width: 2.49 in./6.33 cm
- Weight: 2.44 oz./69.2 g
- Length: 0.59 in./1.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2300_JPHS-IP5-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472024455
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
This is great case. It does not make the phone much larger and is a better design than the mophie for 4S. You can also still use This is great case. It does not make the phone much larger and is a better design than the mophie for 4S. You can also still use the apple headphones without using the included extension which is a plus as I don't want to lose another piece functional hardware.
My only complaint is that if this is an Apple approved device why didn't they put the lightning charging port on it. I really don't want to carry an additional charger.
I would recommend and would buy again. …
- Written by Justin P from Clive
324 of 392 people found this useful
Mophie charger case came right out of the box fully charged. Extremely light. Lighter than the 4s version. A little long but it wa Mophie charger case came right out of the box fully charged. Extremely light. Lighter than the 4s version. A little long but it wasnt an issue. Got used to it right away. Overall, it keeps battery level high, keeps my iphone charged and juiced up, protects it with a smooth touch case, and its a great way to stay in shape!!! …
- Written by FRANCIS M from Hollis
244 of 303 people found this useful
A little long
I have owned all the iPhones. I mostly kept them "naked". I always purchased a case for each of my iPhones for when riding my Ha I have owned all the iPhones. I mostly kept them "naked". I always purchased a case for each of my iPhones for when riding my Harley. For my iPhone 5 I decided to keep it in a case and decided to get the Mophie. So far I like it. Initially I was worried it was going to be too big and too long. Because at work I wear a uniform with shirt pockets with a flap. It fits perfectly. The Mophie and the iPhone charges fine when connected to power and it is a bit slow to recharge the iPhone when you turn the Mophie on. The case feels soft and sleek in your hand and the length took some time (a day or two) to get used to but I really like it. I believe I will keep the iPhone 5 covered in the Mophie Juice Helium for the life of the phone or the case. …
- Written by robert B from blaine
229 of 291 people found this useful
Good when you need a charge but it is not durable
I am very careful and gentle on my products and this only worked for about a year, after a year...
the bottom no longer stays att I am very careful and gentle on my products and this only worked for about a year, after a year...
the bottom no longer stays attached due to repeated removal for connection to lightning connector, the headphone adapter no longer works, one channel cuts on and off. Attempts to get parts from mophie haven't been successful as it's out of warranty? So it is basally a disposable product. They did offer me a 10% discount on something new if I was interested. I'm not. …
- Written by John W from Pound Ridge
Virtually No Protection
I bought the Moohie Juice pack mainly for the battery, but did expect it to provide at least some protection for the phone. Howeve I bought the Moohie Juice pack mainly for the battery, but did expect it to provide at least some protection for the phone. However, when I dropped it on the floor by accident from waist level, the glass shattered like ther was no case at all. Now I have to pay $150 to replace the glass. There are other battery cases that I am sure offer more protection. …
- Written by BARRY A K from Scarsdale
Cannot charge Mophie battery in the car
The mophie does not work with car adapters by design according to their Customer Support. You MUST use a adapter connected to 11 The mophie does not work with car adapters by design according to their Customer Support. You MUST use a adapter connected to 110 volts, in other words a wall outlet, in order for the mophie battery to charge. I found this out the hard way when I purchased the Mophie because I was going to Europe. Did a lot of driving and walking. When I wanted to switch over to the mophie, it was dead. The other problem is when you use the mophie cable to charge the IPhone battery in your car, and only the IPhone battery, the car does not recognize the IPhone via the USB adapter. You cannot play any of your music via the cable. Again, confirmed by mophie customer support. Badly designed product and even worst, not disclosed on the website …
- Written by Richard S from East Meadow
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can i use the headphone jack w/o the connecter
- Asked by Jummy O from Dacula
- Nov 9, 2014
No answers yet
what are the dimentions of the mophie verses the I Phone 5?
- Asked by Steven S from New York
- Oct 16, 2014
does this case fit the iphone 5c?
- Asked by Mario T from Downey
- Oct 25, 2013
No it does not because the 5c has a different design
- Answered by Joel R
- Nov 7, 2013
does it work for an iphone 5s?
- Asked by Edisson C from Ridgewood
- Jan 24, 2014
Yes, this case is fully compatible with the iPhone 5 and 5s.
Its not compatible with the iPhone 5c.
- Answered by Elliot S from Hereford
- Feb 14, 2014
do I need to buy a screen protector if I purchase the mophie Juice Pack Helium Battery Case for iPhone 5S
- Asked by Samuel A from Dravosburg
- May 20, 2014
If you like using a screen protector then, yes, because it doesn't bring one and it has no protectio If you like using a screen protector then, yes, because it doesn't bring one and it has no protection on the front of phone. …
- Answered by Elizabeth M from Orlando
- Jun 11, 2014