The mophie Juice Pack Helium is the first rechargeable battery case for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s. Thanks to its 1500mAh battery and ultra-thin design, the Helium can extend your iPhone battery life by 80%—without the weight you'd expect from a battery. Designed with sleek lines and a focus on a great user experience, the Juice Pack Helium delivers power and protection while complementing the beauty of your iPhone.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5 or 5s
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside an ultra-thin, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
- Certified "Made for iPhone" product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left; know before you go
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
Did you notice?The Helium is 13% thinner than any of mophie's earlier Juice Packs for iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForExtend the battery life of your iPhone 5 or 5s—and protect it—without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Helium
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension cable
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Talk Time: Up to six hours on 3G
- Height: 5.49 in./13.94 cm
- Width: 2.49 in./6.33 cm
- Weight: 2.44 oz./69.2 g
- Length: 0.59 in./1.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2300_JPHS-IP5-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472024455
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
This is great case. It does not make the phone much larger and is a better design than the mophie for 4S. You can also still use This is great case. It does not make the phone much larger and is a better design than the mophie for 4S. You can also still use the apple headphones without using the included extension which is a plus as I don't want to lose another piece functional hardware.
My only complaint is that if this is an Apple approved device why didn't they put the lightning charging port on it. I really don't want to carry an additional charger.
I would recommend and would buy again. …
- Written by Justin P from Clive
328 of 398 people found this useful
Mophie charger case came right out of the box fully charged. Extremely light. Lighter than the 4s version. A little long but it wa Mophie charger case came right out of the box fully charged. Extremely light. Lighter than the 4s version. A little long but it wasnt an issue. Got used to it right away. Overall, it keeps battery level high, keeps my iphone charged and juiced up, protects it with a smooth touch case, and its a great way to stay in shape!!! …
- Written by FRANCIS M from Hollis
248 of 310 people found this useful
A little long
I have owned all the iPhones. I mostly kept them "naked". I always purchased a case for each of my iPhones for when riding my Ha I have owned all the iPhones. I mostly kept them "naked". I always purchased a case for each of my iPhones for when riding my Harley. For my iPhone 5 I decided to keep it in a case and decided to get the Mophie. So far I like it. Initially I was worried it was going to be too big and too long. Because at work I wear a uniform with shirt pockets with a flap. It fits perfectly. The Mophie and the iPhone charges fine when connected to power and it is a bit slow to recharge the iPhone when you turn the Mophie on. The case feels soft and sleek in your hand and the length took some time (a day or two) to get used to but I really like it. I believe I will keep the iPhone 5 covered in the Mophie Juice Helium for the life of the phone or the case. …
- Written by robert B from blaine
234 of 298 people found this useful
I live in NYC so I walk around a lot and take the trains. I am not near a charger for the majority of the day and using LTE runs t I live in NYC so I walk around a lot and take the trains. I am not near a charger for the majority of the day and using LTE runs through my battery. I have had the case for over a year and it works fine. Mophie even sent me a replacement when the case chipped. I have dropped the case several times and it still works fine. I did drop the phone while it was on the charger and bent the charger so I had to get a new chord. Thats the only time it didn't work well. If you bend the pin that plugs into the case, it will cause the phone to act weird.
The only reason I give it 4 stars is the connector chord for the earphones. They short fairly fast, been through a couple. When they short while you are using them they cause your phone to do all sorts of weird things like, shut off, play music, end your call, etc. Otherwise, the case has done me well. …
- Written by RHONDA D from New York
things you need to know
fundamentally it does what it's supposed to however:
The super slippery Teflon like surface means it's difficult to hold. I hav fundamentally it does what it's supposed to however:
The super slippery Teflon like surface means it's difficult to hold. I haven't dropped my I-phones in 4 years but dropped this twice within a week of getting it. At least it protected the phone so works as a protective case.
As well as this it doesn't have a standard Apple connector which means you can't use your apple charger or any device designed for the phone without removing the base.
These are two glaringly obvious and significant design faults. If I had realised this I wouldn't have bought it. …
- Written by Gary O from Oxford
It works and we've had Mophies for several years but quality is an issue, smooth finish (slippery) is as well. Adapter for the ea It works and we've had Mophies for several years but quality is an issue, smooth finish (slippery) is as well. Adapter for the ear buds ceased functioning after 4 months: it can't take the rigors of movement. We've always had one issue or another with our cases and with the adapter and the excessively smooth finish of the case, my wife and I have both cracked our glass because it slid effortlessly off of our leg, out of her purse, a jacket pocket, out of our hands, etc. Yep, we're both Type A business people but with our previous cases for our 4s that were more non-skid, we never had an issue. So, live and learn, we'll look for a better solution so we don't break the bank. Maybe I overlooked the non-skid case somewhere and will try again. I was able to buy another adapter online - better quality. …
- Written by Philip R from New York
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does these fit the new IPhone 6
- Asked by Denise T from Welland
- Dec 16, 2014
no only 5 and 5s but they may have other models for the iPhone 6 :)
- Answered by Jordyn R from Upper Marlboro
- Jan 3, 2015
Is there a mophie case for iphone 5c?
- Asked by James C from Wise
- Nov 15, 2014
no but its one called BoostCase Hybrid Power case for iPhone 5c
- Answered by Jordyn R from Upper Marlboro
- Jan 3, 2015
can i use the headphone jack w/o the connecter
- Asked by Jummy O from Dacula
- Nov 9, 2014
what s the lightning charger and how does it work
- Asked by Paula E from Mcfarland
- Mar 6, 2014
does it work for an iphone 5s?
- Asked by Edisson C from Ridgewood
- Jan 24, 2014
Yes, this case is fully compatible with the iPhone 5 and 5s.
Its not compatible with the iPhone 5c.
- Answered by Elliot S from Hereford
- Feb 14, 2014