Mophie Juice Pack Helium Battery Case for iPhone 5
Mophie Juice Pack Helium Battery Case for iPhone 5
OverviewThe Mophie Juice Pack Helium is the first rechargeable battery case for iPhone 5. Thanks to its 1500mAh battery and ultra-thin design, the Helium can extend your iPhone 5 battery life by 80%—without the weight you'd expect from a battery. Designed with sleek lines and a focus on a great user experience, the Juice Pack Helium delivers power and protection while complementing the beauty of your iPhone 5.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside an ultra-thin, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left; know before you go
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
Did you notice?The Helium is 13% thinner than any of Mophie's earlier Juice Packs for iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForExtend the battery life of your iPhone 5—and protect it—without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- Mophie Juice Pack Helium
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension cable
- Height : 5.49 in./13.94 cm
- Width : 2.49 in./6.33 cm
- Weight : 2.44 oz./69.2 g
- Length : 0.59 in./1.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : 2300_JPHS-IP5-BLK
- UPC or EAN No. : 810472023007
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
This is great case. It does not make the phone much larger and is a better design than the mophie for 4S. You can also still use the apple headphones without using the included extension which is a plus as I don't want to lose another piece functional hardware.
My only complaint is that if this is an Apple approved device why didn't they put the lightning charging port on it. I really don't want to carry an additional charger.
I would recommend and would buy again. …
- Written by Justin P from Clive
196 of 240 people found this useful
Mophie charger case came right out of the box fully charged. Extremely light. Lighter than the 4s version. A little long but it wa snt an issue. Got used to it right away. Overall, it keeps battery level high, keeps my iphone charged and juiced up, protects it with a smooth touch case, and its a great way to stay in shape!!! …
- Written by FRANCIS M from Hollis
142 of 178 people found this useful
A little long
I have owned all the iPhones. I mostly kept them "naked". I always purchased a case for each of my iPhones for when riding my Ha rley. For my iPhone 5 I decided to keep it in a case and decided to get the Mophie. So far I like it. Initially I was worried it was going to be too big and too long. Because at work I wear a uniform with shirt pockets with a flap. It fits perfectly. The Mophie and the iPhone charges fine when connected to power and it is a bit slow to recharge the iPhone when you turn the Mophie on. The case feels soft and sleek in your hand and the length took some time (a day or two) to get used to but I really like it. I believe I will keep the iPhone 5 covered in the Mophie Juice Helium for the life of the phone or the case. …
- Written by robert B from blaine
125 of 164 people found this useful
Doesn't fit if you have any protective skin
I use Ghost Armor on my iPhone, which is the only reason I could think of for not being able to figure out how to get it in the Mo rphie case without scratching or otherwise messing up the iPhone. You can't slide it into the case, so it looks like you have to push it in, which I'm not prepared to do since it is metal. There are no instructions on how to do this, so I'm assuming it must be that easy. This might explain why there are so many complaints about chipped paint and the like. In any case, I took it back to the Apple Store. …
- Written by Roger B from Rockport
BAD Design Cant use Lightning connector to charge
Apples new Lightning connector is great, easy to connect, no polarity, can do it in the dark first time etc.
So what does Mophi e do, use a inferior USB connector that is a pain to use and easy to fail.
Will NOT get another one until the genius that designed this figures things out …
- Written by Borys K from Wall
the buttery is good and fast but it is very difficult to install the iphone in to the case also
you have to take out the iPhone f or charging .
after 3 weeks there ware small crack on the lower part of the
case (without falling).
still navy. …
- Written by Menahem B from Cedarhurst
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Gail K from Saginaw
- May 5, 2013
No i believe it is only for the iphone 5
- Answered by Sam M from Kendal
- May 13, 2013
does it come with a screen cover in addtion tot he battery? Or do I need to install a screen shield?
- Asked by Ivan S from Toms River
- May 16, 2013
- Asked by Kevin G from Atlanta
- May 31, 2013
No. Only the iPhone 5.
- Answered by Denny P from Folsom
- Jun 6, 2013
- Asked by Raymond S
- Apr 6, 2013
Unfortunately you can't sync with cable. But you can sync over WiFi. Just set iTunes to sync phone o ver wifi =) …
- Answered by Chin D
- Apr 8, 2013
- Asked by Bruno R from Brockton
- Mar 3, 2013
Simply, yes you can. If you decide to purchase the case for iPhone 5, you can charge the case and th e phone using the cord and the iPhone 5 charging block that came with the phone. …
- Answered by Lucas M from Brentwood
- Mar 5, 2013
How to choose between the tow colours of mophie juice pack air? I need the selver one since it compatible for white i phone 5
- Asked by Abdulmageed S from Dubai
- May 1, 2013