The Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote wraps your MacBook Pro in top-quality hand-crafted saffiano leather. There's a separate inner pocket to house your MacBook—and the zipper with gold color pull tab ensures a snug protective fit. Plus you get a pocket for your iPhone and one for your iPad, iPad 2 or new iPad in its Smart Cover. The Michael Kors gold color metal MK charm hanging along the front provides a luxurious detail. And in the Michael Kors tradition of quality craftsmanship and attention to detail, each tote is individually handcrafted from the finest saffiano leather and includes premium Napa leather handles and straps.
- Fits up to 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Easy device access
- Additional iPhone pocket (fits iPhone 3 and iPhone 4 or 4S in a bumper or case)
- Additional iPad pocket (fits first-generation iPad and iPad 2 or new iPad with Smart Cover)
- Multi-purpose inner pocket
- Michael Kors designer handbag style and quality
Did you notice?A separate inner pocket houses your MacBook Pro—and secure zip closure ensures a snug protective fit
Apple Recommends ForCarry your Mac, iPad and iPhone in Michael Kors style.
What's in the Box?
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote for MacBook Pro
- Form Factor: Totes
- Material: Leather
- Height: 19.8 in./50.3 cm (with strap)
- Width: 6 in./15.24 cm
- Weight: 2.35 lb./1.07 kg
- Length: 17.5 in./44.45 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616029712
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the laptop case in the middle removable?
- Asked by Kavita S from Chicago
- Dec 2, 2013
no its not!
- Answered by Tania C from Greenville
- Dec 8, 2013
How much paper can you stuff into this along with the laptop/accessories?
- Asked by Brenda M from Elgin
- Dec 18, 2013
No answers yet
Is the zippered pocket large enough to fit a 13" pro with the neoprene case? Also, how much weight can this bag sustain before the straps start 2 tear
- Asked by Chelsey W from Corona
- Jul 22, 2013
I have this one and put my 13" pro with the neoprene case, my two Iphones and my Ipad. At all I din' I have this one and put my 13" pro with the neoprene case, my two Iphones and my Ipad. At all I din't have problems with this tote, and I use it since august. Until now the only problem I have is with my shoulder. …
- Answered by Marcia R from Brasilia
- Nov 19, 2013