The Lincoln backpack from Focused Space offers plenty of room for your MacBook Pro and must-have accessories. Plus, it delivers loads of style, blending modern protection and carry features with timeless materials.
- Color-blocked protectant-backed worsted wool body is fully padded and structured
- Molded EVA back panel with neoprene memory foam straps and hidden personals pocket on back
- Multiple interior expandable pockets keep small items organized and out of the way
- Back external zip compartment is padded and lined to fit up to a 15-inch Macbook Pro
- Front-zip pleated pocket gives a quick place to stow and access items and adds a clean, modern face to the bag
- Focused Space suede microfiber screen cleaner included
- Antiqued metal logos, zipper hardware, and rivets
Did you notice?The styling and body material are inspired by winter wool coats worn in the mid-1800s.
Apple Recommends ForProtect and organize your MacBook Pro and your gear, so it's there when you need it.
What's in the Box?
- Focused Space The Lincoln Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 18 in./45.72 cm
- Width: 5 in./12.7 cm
- Weight: 1.6 lb./0.73 kg
- Length: 11.5 in./29.21 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: FSAP1016-NVY
- UPC or EAN No.: 845301091179
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Not as advertised
I ordered this backpack expecting a lot. I was thrilled when I found it and couldn't wait to receive it. When I received the bag I I ordered this backpack expecting a lot. I was thrilled when I found it and couldn't wait to receive it. When I received the bag I was at first thrown off because the bottom of the bag that should be a tan faux leather was black. (I still don't know why this was the case).
Secondly I suppose I expected a smaller bag as far as height, and this one seemed very large for a 13" computer. It's my fault for not reading the 18" height described for the bag, but geeze, that's a full 5" more than necessary. I wanted a compact, thin, but stylish bag for my everyday use carrying my macbook and that is not what this bag was.
Thirdly, the zippers on this bag are almost intolerable. The design of the bag makes them so hard to pull that there is no way I would use this bag every day.
The worst thing about the bag however is the amount of lint, fuzz and fur it attracts. After one day I spent five minutes scraping off the fuzz from my sweater.
At the end of the day the straps were very comfy and wearing the bag was a great experience but I had to send it back. It's too big, too fuzz-attracting, and the zippers are a mess. …
- Written by Lisa S from fairdale
10 of 11 people found this useful