Focused Space's The Craftsman backpack supplies the endurance and visual charm of a vintage bag, while adding the most up-to-date functionality to keep your MacBook, iPad, iPhone, and essential accessories protected and neatly organized.
- Protectant-backed natural cotton canvas and durable PU exterior materials
- Antiqued metal logos, zipper hardware, and rivets
- Ergonomic EVA molded back panel designed to channel body heat away from your back and keep you cool
- Hidden zippered valuables stash pocket back panel
- Main compartment's padded, lined notebook compartment fits up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Separate iPad compartment is padded and lined
- Multiple interior expandable pockets keep small items organized and out of the way
- Front utility pockets give a quick place to stow and access items
Did you notice?The front utility pockets are molded after a vintage tool belt—a perfect match for your MacBook and other modern-day tools.
Apple Recommends ForSafely carry your MacBook, iPad, and core essentials for your daily commute.
What's in the Box?
- Focused Space The Craftsman Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 16.5 in./41.9 cm
- Width: 4 in./10.16 cm
- Weight: 1.3 lb./0.59 kg
- Length: 11.5 in./29.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: FSAP1014
- UPC or EAN No.: 845301091148
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
POOR QUALITY AND DESIGN!
I BOUGHT THIS BACKPACK AND NEVER, NOT ONCE I COULD SAY "MY FRIENDS LOVED IT" AND I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED, VERY UNCONFORTABLE TO WA I BOUGHT THIS BACKPACK AND NEVER, NOT ONCE I COULD SAY "MY FRIENDS LOVED IT" AND I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED, VERY UNCONFORTABLE TO WARE. I MOVED TO CALIFORNIA AND HAVENT HAD THE TIME TO RETURN IT, NOW IT'S TOO LATE AND IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS THAT DUST IN THE BACK OF MY CLOSET! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, IT'S POORLY MADE AND LOOKS BAD. …
- Written by Maria de las A from Beverly Hills
0 of 1 people found this useful
Pretty good, I wouldn't say great.
I love the style of the bag, I love the slimness, and the compartments. The only thing I don't like is that the leather-like mater I love the style of the bag, I love the slimness, and the compartments. The only thing I don't like is that the leather-like material on the front (not sure if it's real leather or not but it seems like it) tends to get really scratched up really quickly. Mine has some deep scratches in where I guess I've shoved it around and it's kind of off-putting. I had hoped it would stay newer looking for longer, but maybe it just adds to the character. Overall I really do enjoy the bag, I wish that the two front "tool belt" pockets were zipped because I want to use them but am scared stuff will fall out. Overall it is a good purchase if you like the style of the bag. …
- Written by Lisa S from fairdale
3 of 4 people found this useful
Excellent quality and beautiful design!
Sturdy, well made, original design, I just love this bag. It is compact and my laptop is very well protected. Excellent purchase.
- Written by Marie-Pierre G from Montreal
1 of 2 people found this useful