Stay warm and connected with Moshi Digits dual-layered winter gloves. Each fingertip is made with a special conductive fiber that gives you responsive and accurate gesturing on your iPhone or iPad. There's also a unique GripTrak pattern on the inside of each glove for a slip-free grip for both right and left-handed users. The soft microfleece inner lining provides enhanced comfort and Digits is 100% hand-washable for easy maintenance and durability.
- Conductive fiber on all 10 fingertips for ultimate maneuverability
- Works with all iPhone and iPad models
- GripTrak pattern provides improved grip of your handheld devices for both left and right-handed users
- Soft microfleece lining for enhanced comfort and warmth
- 100% hand-washable for easy maintenance and durability
Did you notice?Unique GripTrak pattern on the inside of each glove provides a slip-free grip for both right and left-handed users.
Apple Recommends ForEasily use your iPhone or iPad in cold weather while keeping your hands warm.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi Digits Touchscreen Gloves (One pair)
- Material: Fabric
- Weight: 2.4 oz./68.04 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 99MO065031
- UPC or EAN No.: 4712052314504
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are these waterproof? Can they handle rain and snow?
- Asked by Sarah P from Salem
- Oct 18, 2013
I wouldn't say that they're waterproof - but pretty darn close!
I've dropped it into the foot-thi I wouldn't say that they're waterproof - but pretty darn close!
I've dropped it into the foot-thingy at the nail salon and it survived!
You don't want to put it in the snow for too long of course, but the occasional outdoor usage is totally fine for these hardy Apple devices.
Hope this helps! …
- Answered by Louisa J from Toronto
- Oct 22, 2013
Will these gloves work through a case like LifeProof or Otter box?
- Asked by Samantha R from Williamsburg
- Dec 8, 2013
No answers yet