Inspire Pro for Women Sport earphones from Yurbuds give you a three-button sweat- and water-resistant microphone system with full track, volume, and call control. They're compatible with iPhone, iPod, and iPad and are fully integrated with Siri and other voice-control features for a hassle-free experience.
Designed specifically to fit smaller ears, these in-ear buds are sweat- and water-resistant, allow for ambient noise awareness, and are guaranteed never to hurt or fall out. Their ergonomic fit delivers consistent, premium sound quality, making them your perfect training partner.
- TwistLock Technology ensures that earphones never fall out
- Three-Button Dry Mic for iOS devices is fully Integrated with Siri
- FlexSoft comfort fit thanks to soft, ergonomic silicone
- Sweat and water resistance for ultimate durability
- NeoDymium drivers for exceptional sound quality
- Ambient noise awareness keeps you safely alert to your environment
- Lifetime warranty
- Smaller size designed for women's ears
Did you notice?Designed to fit smaller ears, these sweat- and water-resistant earphones never hurt or fall out—even at extreme levels of activity.
Apple Recommends ForTrain to the soundtrack on your iPhone or iPod and push you past your limits. Plus control your music and calls hands-free.
What's in the Box?
- Yurbuds Inspire Pro for Women sport earphones
- Two sizes of enhancers
- Sport carry pouch
- Sport clip
- Quick start guide
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Other Features: All Weather, With Mic, With Remote and Mic, Inline Volume Control, Stereo, Sports & Fitness
- Form Factor: Earbud
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Mfr. Part Number: 10140
- UPC or EAN No.: 851886004923
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
They're quite uncomfortable among other things...
These are headphones shaped just like the round earbuds that come with your iPod. You put the silicon covers on them and the phone These are headphones shaped just like the round earbuds that come with your iPod. You put the silicon covers on them and the phone kind of nestles in the cup of your ear while the sound is funneled up through the silicon tube that goes into your ear.
Result: Sound is rather muffled, treble lost, it isn't horrible, it's sort of like too strong noise reduction, sound is not sharp and clear. I use my headphones mainly for audiobooks and what's worse than the dull sound quality, is that they hurt. You have this big round thing stuck in your ear cup and this tube going in, they're hard to pull out and they leave me with sore ears.
Shop on... …
- Written by Julie M from Sturgis
2 of 3 people found this useful
Bought a pair of these and I'm so disappointed with the sound quality. It's muddy, highs and lows are lost, bass is just plain ick Bought a pair of these and I'm so disappointed with the sound quality. It's muddy, highs and lows are lost, bass is just plain icky. Sure, they fit in your ear OK and don't go anywhere, but the soundscape is just plain terrible. Great for staying put, not so much for sound quality. …
- Written by Gabriel T from Orlando
9 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What's the return policy on the headphones?
- Asked by Leigh P from Chicago
- Apr 16, 2013
At the store I was told it's 14 days. I have very small ears, too and the smaller silicone inserts At the store I was told it's 14 days. I have very small ears, too and the smaller silicone inserts in these fits nicely. …
- Answered by Jennifer K from West Hartford
- Apr 1, 2014