3M™ Privacy Filters help prevent anyone from viewing your on-screen data from the side, while maintaining impressively high clarity when viewed straight on. Each Privacy Filter is custom-cut for the relevant iMac model. The filter application system features an optically clear adhesive designed specifically for display screens. 3M's testing also proves that when you keep the filter clean you can reposition it hundreds of times.
- Helps keep on-screen information private; screen data is visible only when you're directly in front of the monitor
- Protects your screen from dust and dirt
- Reversible with glossy finish on one side and an anti-glare surface on the other
- Can be repositioned hundreds of times
- Application adhesive specially formulated for display screens
- Made in USA
Did you notice?Safeguards your display and gives you the choice of a glossy or matte surface.
Apple Recommends ForUse your iMac in high-traffic areas while keeping on-screen text private.
What's in the Box?
- 3M Privacy + Anti-Glare Filter
- Optically clear adhesive attachment strips
- Cleaning cloth
- Height: 0.03 in./0.08 cm
- Width: 20.75 in./52.7 cm
- Weight: 3.6 oz./102.06 g
- Length: 12.5 in./31.75 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: PFIM21v2
- UPC or EAN No.: 051128829707
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
We have new computers at work and I will need a privacy screen - does this 27" Privacy screen fit the new i7 27" iMac?
- Asked by Joanne Y from Honolulu
- May 31, 2013
the aspect ratio of the 27" imacs havent changed since this size came out. yes it will fit
- Answered by Joshua M from Whitehall
- Jul 18, 2013
Will this film fit on a 27" Thunderbolt Display, and/or older Cinema Displays?
- Asked by Robert R from Houston
- Aug 30, 2013