Twelve South BookArc Stand for iPad or iPad mini
Twelve South BookArc Stand for iPad or iPad mini
Twelve South's BookArc stand makes it easy to interact with iPad when it's not in your hands. Simply reach out and touch, swipe, or pinch the iPad's beautiful display to navigate and operate your iPad. A soft, silicone insert securely holds your iPad or iPad mini in either portrait or landscape mode, allowing you to use iPad just the way you want.
Convenience in every room
Set BookArc on the kitchen counter and swipe through a cookbook. Need to write a report with Pages? Pair with an Apple Wireless Keyboard to create a mini-workstation. Or even place it in your Home Theater, connect iPad, and watch your videos on your TV. Whether at home or in the office, BookArc is the perfect place to park your iPad.
- An ergonomic and elegant way to use your iPad or iPad mini hands-free
- Elevates iPad for easy access to ports for charging and syncing
- Sturdy stand lets you touch, swipe, or pinch the screen to operate your iPad
- Use iPad in landscape for viewing photos, movies, or online videos
- Pair with the Apple Wireless Keyboard to create an instant workstation
Did you notice?Holds your iPad even if it's in a Smart Cover or case.
Apple Recommends ForSecurely hold your iPad or iPad mini to watch movies, display photos, or use it on a desk or table.
What's in the Box?
- Twelve South BookArc for iPad
- iPad silicone insert
- iPad mini silicone insert
- Height: 1.8 in./4.57 cm
- Width: 4 in./10.16 cm
- Weight: 1 lb./0.45 kg
- Length: 7.5 in./19.05 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 12-1301
- UPC or EAN No.: 851522002726
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
If, like most people, you have a cover for your mini, this stand is useless (for the purposes of holding up your mini). Maybe I ca If, like most people, you have a cover for your mini, this stand is useless (for the purposes of holding up your mini). Maybe I can use it as a photo stand. …
- Written by John H from Portland
0 of 2 people found this useful
Received the TwelveSouth BookArc Stand yesterday and used it for my Ipad 2.
The stand does not hold the iPad securely in place Received the TwelveSouth BookArc Stand yesterday and used it for my Ipad 2.
The stand does not hold the iPad securely in place for a prolonged period, iPad keeps falling over. If I hadn't thrown out the box, I'd return it to the store …
- Written by Kellee-Ann H from Brooklyn
2 of 2 people found this useful
Very nice stand
Just received two twelve bookarc stands for our Mini's. Impressed with the quality of the stands, comes with extra rubber insert f Just received two twelve bookarc stands for our Mini's. Impressed with the quality of the stands, comes with extra rubber insert for full size Ipad. The stand seems very stable and can place Ipad in portrait or landscape. …
- Written by Stacey C from Tulsa
97 of 104 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the Twelve South BookArc Stand for iPad hold an iPad Air in a Lifelock Nuud case?
- Asked by Douglas B from Blue Bell
- Jun 3, 2014
Can I use this stand with the iPad mini with retina display? I tried "chatting" but the answer was they didn't know because the manufacturer hadn't
- Asked by Karen K from Honolulu
- Dec 28, 2013
Since the iPad mini and iPad mini with retina display are the same dimensions then yes it will work Since the iPad mini and iPad mini with retina display are the same dimensions then yes it will work with it. …
- Answered by William S from Riverview
- Feb 4, 2014
Will the iPad air fit this?
- Asked by Patricia H
- Nov 6, 2013
The answer is most likely yes, but the smaller side bezels may cause the stand to impede a portion o The answer is most likely yes, but the smaller side bezels may cause the stand to impede a portion of the bottom viewing area in landscape mode. …
- Answered by David N from Roebuck
- Nov 7, 2013
Can you use this stand with the apple cover on the I pad?
- Asked by James R from Huntley
- Aug 2, 2013
Just 'chatted' with Apple on this and pictures appear to support this. I am ordering th YES! :)
Just 'chatted' with Apple on this and pictures appear to support this. I am ordering this particular stand as it looks to have the widest base and highest off the surface (in my case, mostly the kitchen).
Price, weight and the ability to run plugged are a factor for me too.
It will stay in the house so I don't care if it doesn't fold flat. …
- Answered by Jeffrey L from Wallingford
- Nov 3, 2013
Can I place this stand in a car with a iPad on it?
- Asked by Heidi L from El Monte
- Mar 25, 2013
I would say no. The stand is meant to be stationary on a desk or table. The iPad rests in it, but I would say no. The stand is meant to be stationary on a desk or table. The iPad rests in it, but is essentially held in by gravity. So in a car, it would likely slide out. …
- Answered by Stephen S from Goose Creek
- Jun 23, 2013