Boasting a signature Dutch design, the Decoded Slim Sleeve slips tightly around the contours of your MacBook, encasing it in premium leather. The interior of the sleeve is covered with a protective material that guards against scratches and nicks. As the leather ages it takes on a distinguished, natural look which is unique to you.
- Premium leather
- Protective lining
- Zip closure
- Dutch design
- Slim fit
Did you notice?The more you use the case, the better the leather looks.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your MacBook in timeless style.
What's in the Box?
- Decoded Leather Slim Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Leather
- Mfr. Part Number: DA3BS13BN
- UPC or EAN No.: 8712837859172
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
I love this sleeve. It has a great "feel" to it and is very soft and protective for my Macbook Pro with Retina Display. It is we I love this sleeve. It has a great "feel" to it and is very soft and protective for my Macbook Pro with Retina Display. It is well worth the cost in my opinion. The computer fits well in it and I can even put this sleeve inside a larger bag when traveling. I have bought a number of cases and sleeves but this is my favorite. …
- Written by William C from Mount Dora
2 of 3 people found this useful
I really like this case. I'm very big on keeping all of my electronics in mint condition and this helps. Lightweight, soft on both I really like this case. I'm very big on keeping all of my electronics in mint condition and this helps. Lightweight, soft on both sides.
My only complaint is that the manufacturer has stamped their logo in the leather. I realize they want their brand out there but they need to find a more elegant way to do it. It really brings down the overall 'prestige" of this accessory. Do a nice zipper tag or something. …
- Written by Martin K from Whitby
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this fit the new MacBook Pro with Retina Display (2013) 13" snug?
- Asked by Terence J D
- Dec 2, 2013
It's a slim fit, not a snug fit.
So I guess that it depends on your definition of snug. I have th It's a slim fit, not a snug fit.
So I guess that it depends on your definition of snug. I have the 13" MacBook Pro with retina late 2013, and I was after a snug fit. Something that my MacBook wouldn't slip around in. Well, once it's in, it slides around a little bit as it's about 1cm too long and 1cm too wide, and a tad too thick. …
- Answered by Samantha C from Douglas
- Jan 6, 2014
Will this fit a MacBook Pro 13-inch, Late 2011?
- Asked by Ainul A
- Oct 15, 2013
Doesn't fit on my MB Pro 13" Mid-2012 (non-retina)
- Answered by Morten J
- Nov 4, 2013