Bose® QuietComfort® 20i headphones are the first in-ear noise cancelling model from Bose. They let you enjoy better sound from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod every day, everywhere you go. Shut out the world and lose yourself in your music—or let the world in. It's your choice. Turn on noise cancelling to reduce surrounding distractions and focus on your music, or choose Aware mode to continue enjoying your music while also hearing what's around you.
Your music’s even easier to enjoy when you're not fussing with your headphones. Bose’s StayHear+ tips create a soft, secure fit. The mushroom shape spreads contact evenly across the ear for maximum comfort and forms a gentle seal that contributes to the headphones’ full-spectrum noise reduction.
- The first in-ear noise cancelling headphones from Bose
- Turn on noise cancelling to focus on your music, or choose Aware mode to hear what's around you
- Exclusive TriPort® technology delivers better sound
- Proprietary StayHear®+ tips provide a soft, secure fit
- Inline remote and mic lets you easily control your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery allows up to 16 hours of use
- Enjoy your music even when the power is off or the battery runs out
- USB charging cable is included
Did you notice?Turn on noise cancelling to reduce surrounding distractions or choose Aware mode to enjoy your music while also hearing what's around you.
Apple Recommends ForExperience better sound from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod every day, everywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® QuietComfort® 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling® Headphones
- Carrying case
- USB cable
- Small StayHear+ Tip
- Large StayHear+ Tip
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling,Foldable,With Mic,With Remote and Mic,Inline Volume Control,Noise Cancelling,Sound Isolating,Stereo
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 52 in./1.3 m
- Weight: 1.55 oz./44 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 362544-0010
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817607223
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index). Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Bought these from a Bose store in the states and they haven't missed a beat, literally. The sound is great and the noise cancellin Bought these from a Bose store in the states and they haven't missed a beat, literally. The sound is great and the noise cancelling amazing, easily comparable to any over ear competitor if not better. Love and use them everyday. …
- Written by Ross D from Calgary
33 of 37 people found this useful
I haven't had these that long, but I have to say my first impressions are that they are absolutely amazing headphones! The sound I haven't had these that long, but I have to say my first impressions are that they are absolutely amazing headphones! The sound quality is unlike anything I have ever heard out of a set of in-ear headphones. I purchased these as replacements for what I was using because I wanted better sound quality, a snugger fit, comfort, and of course the noise cancelling ability. I was pleasantly surprised by how well the noise cancelling feature worked, but even without it turned on, the QC20i's still provide the wearer an auditory experience worth the cost. The sound produced by these headphones is out of this world! There is plenty of deep, rich bass when there needs to be, but also crystal clear mid and high notes. My only complaint is that I didn't purchase these sooner. …
- Written by Mathew L from Saint Robert
20 of 21 people found this useful
This is the one to get. Period!
I have the QC-15s and the only reason I had not used them more regularly is simple- bulk. With the 20i you have a package that lit I have the QC-15s and the only reason I had not used them more regularly is simple- bulk. With the 20i you have a package that literally will go with you anywhere and performance that is 95% of what the 15's provide. No question the price is also top of the line. However, in this case, it is completely worth it. …
- Written by William F. B from SAINT PETERSBURG
19 of 21 people found this useful
A little disappointed
I got this because there were many positive reviews for this headphone.
Especially regarding noise cancellation.
I tried it at I got this because there were many positive reviews for this headphone.
Especially regarding noise cancellation.
I tried it at the store and it felt good for those couple of seconds.
When I actually got my pair, I really feel that it's overrated.
It's not that comfortable because my ear can feel the pressure, it's the feeling of an ear plug.
I really don't like that ear plug feeling.
In a quiet room with air ventilation, it is possible to hear this dull weird hiss.
You can still hear yourself typing, other music playing as well as other voices.
I found review saying that this earphone does not work with wind, I haven't tried it personally.
I will test this for a couple more days, may end up returning this. …
- Written by xin Z from calgary
Depends on what you want
I've owned and regularly used all of the Bose noise-cancelling headphones and recently got myself a pair of the QC 20i's. What can I've owned and regularly used all of the Bose noise-cancelling headphones and recently got myself a pair of the QC 20i's. What can I say? If you are looking for something really small with decent sound quality and good noise-cancellation, these will be the ones to go for. I really like the design of all of the current Bose in-ear headphones, you hardly notice that you are wearing them at all and the earbuds don't have any tendency to fall out of the ear. Of course, due to the size of these babies, there are some drawbacks as far as the degree of noise-cancellation and sound quality goes, so these things will always be a compromise between the size and the sound quality. If you are into really great noise-cancellation and superior sound, get a pair of QC 15's, in that respect, they are much better than the QC 20's. If your main concern is size, the QC 20's are for you. …
- Written by Moritz H from Revensdorf
12 of 12 people found this useful
Wow I Say
these are insane...... I love these headphones they deliver in a big way. Thanks Bose for another outstanding product you all rule
- Written by Peter B from Winslow
3 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are the Bose 20i earphones compatible with the iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Robert R from London
- Dec 7, 2013
No answers yet
What is the battery life of the 20i headphones? And is the battery replaceable (factory or user) as the battery capacity diminishes over time?
- Asked by Friedrich H from Mountain View
- Dec 2, 2013
Can I charge from the wall using the included microsub cable and an apple wall adapter (eg, the 5W iPhone or 12W iPad wall adapter)?
- Asked by David C from Berkeley
- Oct 13, 2013
I plugged them into my iPhone charger USB slot and it charged fine and fast in my opinion.
- Answered by Simone S
- Nov 13, 2013
It has a built in rechargeable battery that you use a USB cable to charge it. (included)
- Answered by Jacob F from New York
- Aug 16, 2013
Can I use it with my computer that is not an Apple?
- Asked by Suzanne A from Carson City
- Sep 16, 2013