Bose® QuietComfort® 20i headphones are the first in-ear noise cancelling model from Bose. They let you enjoy better sound from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod every day, everywhere you go. Shut out the world and lose yourself in your music—or let the world in. It's your choice. Turn on noise cancelling to reduce surrounding distractions and focus on your music, or choose Aware mode to continue enjoying your music while also hearing what's around you.
Your music’s even easier to enjoy when you're not fussing with your headphones. Bose’s StayHear+ tips create a soft, secure fit. The mushroom shape spreads contact evenly across the ear for maximum comfort and forms a gentle seal that contributes to the headphones’ full-spectrum noise reduction.
- The first in-ear noise cancelling headphones from Bose
- Turn on noise cancelling to focus on your music, or choose Aware mode to hear what's around you
- Exclusive TriPort® technology delivers better sound
- Proprietary StayHear®+ tips provide a soft, secure fit
- Inline remote and mic lets you easily control your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery allows up to 16 hours of use
- Enjoy your music even when the power is off or the battery runs out
- USB charging cable is included
Did you notice?Turn on noise cancelling to reduce surrounding distractions or choose Aware mode to enjoy your music while also hearing what's around you.
Apple Recommends ForExperience better sound from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod every day, everywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® QuietComfort® 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling® Headphones
- Carrying case
- USB cable
- Small StayHear+ Tip
- Large StayHear+ Tip
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling, Foldable, With Mic, With Remote and Mic, Inline Volume Control, Noise Cancelling, Sound Isolating, Stereo
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 52 in./1.3 m
- Weight: 1.55 oz./44 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 362544-0010
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817607223
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index). Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the battery life of the 20i headphones? And is the battery replaceable (factory or user) as the battery capacity diminishes over time?
- Asked by Friedrich H from Mountain View
- Dec 2, 2013
Friedrich, I've had mine for about two months now and have not yet experienced the rechargeable batt Friedrich, I've had mine for about two months now and have not yet experienced the rechargeable battery running out of power during extended use. I work in the Middle East and frequently fly back and forth to the US. My 20i earphones continued to deliver on 14 hour flights. The thing I love about them is that you can keep them in your ear while you sleep; the noise suppression is superior and I use them even when the music is off. Mine replaced QC15s, which were good, but uncomfortable to wear while trying to sleep on a plane. They obviously pack a lot easier than larger headphones as well.
The USB charging cable works great from either an outlet or a laptop and you can even power them via a laptop USB while wearing them if you want. The green LED tells you when it is charging and when charged.
From my perspective, Bose had to decide how much to limit the the size of the noise-cancelling module; I've read several reviews with people saying it is already too big. For me though it is OK, a necessity for the noise-cancelling capability. If it was designed to accommodate a AAA or other removable battery, I suspect it would then be too big.
My 20i earphones are just perfect for me. The battery life meets all of my requirements and ease of recharging keeps the set fully charged when I need it. They are pricey, but they are Bose; you get what you pay for. The bottom line is that they work great! I hope this helps answer your question. …
- Answered by William R from Fpo
- Dec 21, 2013
Can I use it with my computer that is not an Apple?
- Asked by Suzanne A from Carson City
- Sep 16, 2013
Bose do a non-Apple version of the same product - it's called the 20 instead of 20i.
- Answered by Amit L
- Dec 13, 2013
Can I charge from the wall using the included microsub cable and an apple wall adapter (eg, the 5W iPhone or 12W iPad wall adapter)?
- Asked by David C from Berkeley
- Oct 13, 2013
I plugged them into my iPhone charger USB slot and it charged fine and fast in my opinion.
- Answered by Simone S
- Nov 13, 2013
Do these require batteries?
- Asked by Andrew B from Carson City
- Aug 12, 2013
It has a built in rechargeable battery that you use a USB cable to charge it. (included)
- Answered by Jacob F from New York
- Aug 16, 2013