The Bose® SoundLink® mini is Bose's smallest portable Bluetooth speaker. Its ultra-compact size fits in the palm of your hand, yet gives you full, natural sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. Grab it and go and experience music just about anywhere.
- Full, natural sound in the palm of your hand
- Connects via Bluetooth wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Included cradle keeps the speaker charged
- Sleek and durable one-piece anodized aluminum housing
- Lithium-ion battery allows up to seven hours of play time
- Travel bag available for convenient transportation
Did you notice?Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you play music for up to seven hours.
Apple Recommends ForExperience better sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Bose's smallest portable Bluetooth® speaker yet.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker
- Charging base/cradle
- AC power supply
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 2 in./5.08 cm
- Width: 2.3 in./5.84 cm
- Weight: 1.47 lb./0.67 kg
- Length: 7.1 in./18.03 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 359037-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817607032
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index); Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Best Speaker for the price out there
I purchased the Bose Soundlink Mini a few weeks ago. I've owned other speakers like the Small Jawbone Jambox and a Logitech UE boo I purchased the Bose Soundlink Mini a few weeks ago. I've owned other speakers like the Small Jawbone Jambox and a Logitech UE boom box. Nothing compares to this. The clarity is absolutely amazing and it is almost as loud as the Bose Soundlink II which is $100 more. It comes with a charging dock and travel charger. Note: the micro USB port is for firmware updates. If you're looking for speaker in the $199 range, nothing touches this. …
- Written by Cory S from Columbus
626 of 658 people found this useful
Don't waste your time looking at anything else, buy these
Just bought my second speaker yesterday. Wife needed a bluetooth speaker for her office to go with her IPod. Super easy to hook up Just bought my second speaker yesterday. Wife needed a bluetooth speaker for her office to go with her IPod. Super easy to hook up and the sound is Bose.
I just got a IMac last week for my home and desk space is limited but with these, no problem. This speaker fits perfectly under the monitor and on top of the IMac base.
Haven't used this feature but can grab the speaker off it's base and go, without disconnecting anything. Battery is 7 hours so great for going out on patio or anywhere.
I am happy, happy, happy. Price was hard to shallow on first set but not on second. …
- Written by David M from Allen
481 of 511 people found this useful
"OF THE CHAIN"
This Bose speakers r awesome trust me you wont be disappointed, the bass & treble sound makes it even better so don't hesitate to This Bose speakers r awesome trust me you wont be disappointed, the bass & treble sound makes it even better so don't hesitate to get these speaker because they r "OFF THE CHAIN"......BAM …
- Written by Courtney W from Orlando
380 of 430 people found this useful
Amazing sound quality and the volume is perfect.
- Written by Admore W from coral springs
best portable speaker
best sounds and built for it size other than that nothing else. (5 star)
only uses bo best sounds and built for it size other than that nothing else. (5 star)
only uses bose charger (also 12volts car charger doesn't fit (pop-out) in 12volts car plug. Volvo xc90
not capable of charging other usb devices
no previous and skip button (not sure if can enable in future firmware update)
bose firmware software doesn't say if latest firmware is installed (apply on all soundlink speaker)
even when it is plug in or on the cradle, playing at high volume doesn't charge the speaker (power supply adapter has enough supply to
play at high volume) …
- Written by Laurence S from Winnipeg
This little marvel could have just popped out of a cartoon, where magic is at your will. I own much bigger audio gear, but honestl This little marvel could have just popped out of a cartoon, where magic is at your will. I own much bigger audio gear, but honestly I cannot say it sounds (much) better! My Bose Soundlink Mini is always ready to provide that pure listening enjoyment I would NEVER have expected from such a tiny set of speakers. …
- Written by Gabriel C from Barcelona
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Connect soundlink mini to two Bluetooth devices
- Asked by Peta M from Holland Park West
- Sep 6, 2014
No answers yet
wich ac power does it has?, or is it 100-240V?
- Asked by Bruno F from Grand Bourg
- Sep 25, 2014
No answers yet
Is the speaker sound/volume loud enough to use in a classroom? If not, suggestions? Need to transport daily
- Asked by Susan S from Deer Park
- Sep 25, 2014
yes this speaker will definatly fill a room the bass on its great and the vocals are brilliant i wou yes this speaker will definatly fill a room the bass on its great and the vocals are brilliant i would defiantly reccomend this speaker …
- Answered by Jay O
- Sep 27, 2014
Is there an audio lag with the bose soundlink mini when you watch video on a macbook pro or ipad?
- Asked by Amit A from Walnut Creek
- Dec 26, 2013
Most of the time, yes. I use it to watch movies on my iPad Air when I travel. The degree to which i Most of the time, yes. I use it to watch movies on my iPad Air when I travel. The degree to which it is out varies. Sometimes it's a few milliseconds and sometimes closer to a second. …
- Answered by Carlos B from New Orleans
- Sep 6, 2014
Is the lithium battery replaceable?
- Asked by Jerome B from Claremont
- Aug 26, 2014
yes, the rubber mat peels off the bottom to reveal some screws - new batterries are available from b yes, the rubber mat peels off the bottom to reveal some screws - new batterries are available from bose …
- Answered by Joshua M
- Sep 4, 2014