Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Mini for iPad mini
Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Mini for iPad mini
Protect your iPad mini in style with Logitech's perfectly matched Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Mini. The cover doubles as a screen protector and viewing stand. Plus, it comes complete with a built-in keyboard so you can enjoy the feel and precision of traditional typing—and save screen space for content such as your email or Facebook page.
- Ultrathin (only 8mm thick) aluminum cover protects your iPad mini screen when you’re not using it
- Easy-type Bluetooth keyboard is built right into the cover—with traditional keys for a comfortable typing and shortcut keys for quick access to functions
- Saves screen space—view content while you type without the on-screen keyboard getting in the way
- Doubles as a viewing stand so you can use your iPad mini without having to hold it
- Attach the keyboard cover to your iPad mini quickly with the powerful click of integrated magnets
- Instantly wakes your iPad mini when you open the cover—and sleeps when you close it
- Auto on/off features conserves iPad mini battery power
Did you notice?The keyboard cover is a mere 8 mm thick and attaches with magnets in a single click.
Apple Recommends ForGet the advantages of both a cover and Bluetooth keyboard for your iPad mini.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Mini
- USB cable for recharging
- User documentation
- Form Factor: Hard Case
- Height: 8.15 in./20.7 cm
- Width: 0.94 in./2.4 cm
- Weight: 7.58 oz./214.89 g
- Length: 6.22 in./15.8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-005021
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855094094
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I like it.
No doubt about it. It's a small keyboard that looks like it belongs with the iPad mini. It pairs up well, and once connected, it No doubt about it. It's a small keyboard that looks like it belongs with the iPad mini. It pairs up well, and once connected, it looks like a little laptop. The viewing angle works quite well. The magnetic closures could stand to be a bit stronger, but this certainly isn't a show-stopper. If you read the reviews out there, much is made of the cramped keyboard. I really don't agree. Yes, with its small size, it does take a bit of getting used to, but once you do, typing wasn't difficult at all. I think Logitech put a lot of thought into how to keep the keys as large, and usefully positioned as possible. Bottom line, if you're looking for a physical keyboard/cover for your iPad mini, you will be hard pressed to find a better designed one. …
- Written by Byron R from Ames
319 of 334 people found this useful
ITS A NICE KEYBOARD BUT...
I like the keyboard. It is a nice size and super easy to use. I also like to use it to support my ipad mini. What I don't like I like the keyboard. It is a nice size and super easy to use. I also like to use it to support my ipad mini. What I don't like is the case part. There are magnets that are used to hold the keyboard onto the iPad. Am I returning it? No I plan to keep it because it is a VERY nice keyboard but I plan to buy a case to hold everything in it. Trust me if you depend on this alone as being the case I can guarantee you that you will drop it and break the screen. …
- Written by jacquelyn B from Durham
305 of 328 people found this useful
This is a great little keyboard that is the perfect fit for the Mini. Even with my large hands I can navigate the key easily. Th This is a great little keyboard that is the perfect fit for the Mini. Even with my large hands I can navigate the key easily. The magnetic hinge could do with a stronger attraction, but is by no means weak. Battery longevity is not a problem either. I've had it for 2 weeks and only have only charged it once, when I unboxed it. If you have a Mini and do more than average typing I would definitly advise you to get one. …
- Written by Nick T from Philadelphia
236 of 255 people found this useful
I love it!
Well, I think it's perfect. Surprisingly easy to type on given how small it is. Pretty slick the way it complements the iPad min Well, I think it's perfect. Surprisingly easy to type on given how small it is. Pretty slick the way it complements the iPad mini. It is the "other half" as Logitech says.
It doesn't say in the specs, but there are magnets in the slot/groove for standing up the iPad mini when using the keyboard, so you don't necessarily need to be on a level surface. Works equally well with the iPad mini in portrait orientation. …
- Written by Jennifer K from East York
2 of 2 people found this useful
The problem with this keyboard is that it does not protect. The concept is great and the idea is right on point, however it does The problem with this keyboard is that it does not protect. The concept is great and the idea is right on point, however it does not protect the keyboard itself and definitely not the iPad.
It's magnetic and yes it latches on easily but on the first try, my iPad was dropped by one of the doctors I work for because it basically flipped itself out in a backwards motion. If they found a way to lock the iPad onto the keyboard, it would be perfect. …
- Written by JAMES B from Lawton
11 of 14 people found this useful
Perfect for school
This keyboard prevented me from buying a macbook for school! I use it in many of my classes on my ipad mini and with pages, its re This keyboard prevented me from buying a macbook for school! I use it in many of my classes on my ipad mini and with pages, its really easy to take notes! I simply love it even tough its small.
If you want something compact, this is really what you need! …
- Written by Marc Z from laval
16 of 16 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
yes it does,because the new ipad mini is only a hair thicker than the old one, all mini cases will f yes it does,because the new ipad mini is only a hair thicker than the old one, all mini cases will fit it. but, one of the two microphones will be covered by the back padding.
hope this helps. …
- Answered by Lewis C
- Nov 29, 2013
No it does not. I have looked everywhere for a Bluetooth keyboard for the iPad Air and although Log No it does not. I have looked everywhere for a Bluetooth keyboard for the iPad Air and although Logitech is coming out with one, they do not seem to be available yet in London at least. …
- Answered by Yvonne W from Kelowna
- Nov 22, 2013