Beats Solo HD headphones are made for music lovers looking for high-definition headphones that look as good as they sound. These headphones combine advanced driver technology and premium design that deliver legendary Beats by Dr. Dre sound and are lightweight and durable.
About the artist
Born in New York City in 1955, it was between the expanse of Broadway and Central Park that Futura first dabbled with the idea of his artistic identity as a teenager, roaming the grids and subway lines to catch tags with neighborhood friends. Now decades later he's looked upon as one of the original pioneers and most respected icons of today's booming street art and graffiti movement. Set apart from his peers by his notoriously abstract style and use of very fine, precise linework, Futura's unique vision has brought on countless collaborations, allowing him to team up with brands like Nike, Supreme, Burton, Bathing Ape, and even Hennessy, who recently partnered with him to created a limited-edition bottle. Following a recent solo show in NYC titled "Future Shock," Futura continues to live and work in Brooklyn.
Clearer sound, deeper bass
These are the only Beats by Dr. Dre that come with not one, but two speakers inside each can. That means you get crystal-clear highs and deep, rumbling lows in high definition.
Almost impossible to break
Every pair is now constructed of super-durable, flexible material, reinforced with a metal strip to make sure it never comes apart. They look good, too—every pair features the same high-quality clear-coat finish you find on a luxury car.
Built-in mic for calls
Switch easily between songs and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
Take calls, skip songs, and adjust volume right from the cord of your Beats Solo HD headphones. No more searching for your phone or iPod just to find the right song.
- Made from super lightweight materials and featuring soft leather ear cups
- Adjustable headband for optimum comfort
- Proprietary titanium coated driver technology for deep bass and accurately reproduced details
- Control music with the built-in, three-button remote control; adjust music, volume, and move between tracks
- Unique folding system and lightweight materials to handle life on the road
Did you notice?The three-button mic gives you solid playback control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or watch movies on your iPhone and still take calls with the touch of a button.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Solo HD on-ear headphones
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Carrying case
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Cable Length: 1.3m
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00075-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447003808
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Solid Headphones with Great Artwork
The Beats Solos are great headphones, with good the sound quality, bass, durability, and comfort that you would expect from $200 h The Beats Solos are great headphones, with good the sound quality, bass, durability, and comfort that you would expect from $200 headphones. They are very comfortable and can be worn for extended periods of time. The added bonus to these is the amazing Atom artwork by Futura. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for an on ear set of headphones. …
- Written by Ethan C from Modesto
178 of 202 people found this useful
it is best headphone i have ever had but please write 'iphone 5' on iphone models. it works with iphone 5 too
- Written by Ekrem U from Eskisehir
99 of 145 people found this useful
love it Awesome art work
- Written by Helen P from Adelaide
98 of 143 people found this useful
I just bought these today and I am amazed at the sound quality. I work in a night club so I need something that is loud because I I just bought these today and I am amazed at the sound quality. I work in a night club so I need something that is loud because I listen to loud music all night long. These are not only loud but the clarity is amazing! I can hear every instrument when I listen to bands! When I am listening to electronic music it is unbelievable. The bass is even good!
I would recommend these to anyone looking for small headphones to just listen to when going out and what not. …
- Written by Jeffrey D from Providence
5 of 5 people found this useful
Not Worth it!!!
I bought solos, they fell for the first time and broke. Now I've got Studios, I waste money every month buying batteries. It's rea I bought solos, they fell for the first time and broke. Now I've got Studios, I waste money every month buying batteries. It's really not worth it! …
- Written by Christabel A
I love these! The first thing I loved about this was the unique splatter art with vibrant colors! Then comes the quality, the soun I love these! The first thing I loved about this was the unique splatter art with vibrant colors! Then comes the quality, the sound is unbelievable! I don't know what I was thinking getting different cheap headphones! Get Beats Solo HD!! …
- Written by TrishA M from Buford
31 of 33 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can beats solo hd be used with Macbook pro and specifically for skype calling?
- Asked by Melissa D from Evanston
- Jun 20, 2013
Can beats solo hd on ear headphones (future) be used with iPod touch
- Asked by Greta C
- May 13, 2013
Yes, with all apple products.
- Answered by Julian S from Mcminnville
- May 15, 2013