The Crumpler Cut of Horror backpack keeps your MacBook Pro and iPad safe in any weather conditions. This backpack is constructed of heavy-duty 900D polyester that's treated with a water-resistant coating. Inside it's carefully organized with a special place for your 15-inch MacBook Pro and a separate soft-touch padded pocket for your iPad.
- Heavy-duty 900D polyester construction with water-resistant coating
- Plush brushed nylon internal pockets
- Water-resistant zippers
- Ergonomically designed zip pullers
- Soft webbing adjustable shoulder straps
- Easy-to-access front-facing pocket for iPad
- Flamed polypropylene webbing
- Nylon hardware for extreme durability
Did you notice?All materials are water-resistant and designed for all weather conditions.
Apple Recommends ForTake along your MacBook Pro and iPad in protective comfort.
What's in the Box?
- Crumpler Cut of Horror Backpack for MacBook Pro
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: All Weather,Fabric
- Mfr. Part Number: COH000-B00150
- UPC or EAN No.: 843991010289
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
The uniqueness of this pack is what drew me in to pursue it (more) and eventually order it to try it out. I think the overall des The uniqueness of this pack is what drew me in to pursue it (more) and eventually order it to try it out. I think the overall design is quite "cool". It has the aesthetic appeal I was looking for. The shape (it's not bulky), material and outer color with the contrasting but very complimenting neon green interior along with the compartments (2 inner: 1 for laptop and 1 for file folders, book(s), or whatever; 2 outer: 1 big enough to hold small pocket book/wallet, make-up bag, etc., and the other 1 big enough to hold a cell phone or coin purse) had me sold! I use this pack most of the time (as my purse, if you will) even if it means leaving my laptop home :-) . …
- Written by Angela W from Kenmore
LOVE THIS BAG!
This bag is great! I travel a bunch by train and bus and there is nothing worse than being the girl whose bag keeps bumping into This bag is great! I travel a bunch by train and bus and there is nothing worse than being the girl whose bag keeps bumping into others, annoying though to take it off and carry in these situations. The Cut of Horror is perfect though, sleek and slim, just like me ;) 15" Macbook Pro, wallet, jacket, keys magazines and notebook is what travels in my Cut of Horror every day.
Well done Crumpler, your stuff is looking great nowadays! …
- Written by Lien N from New York
My New Cut Of Horror :)
Picked up this backpack a week ago and I love it! Fits my computer and all my day to day items such as hard drive, jumper and penc Picked up this backpack a week ago and I love it! Fits my computer and all my day to day items such as hard drive, jumper and pencil case. Very comfy and water resistant! Very impressed and will recommend to all my friends. …
- Written by Joshua M from Melbourne
6 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the 13" MacBook Pro with Retina display fit in this bag?
- Asked by Cheryl A from Honolulu
- Nov 24, 2013
No answers yet
Does the 15" MacBook Pro fit in this case?
- Asked by Sandra M from Tucson
- May 31, 2013
Yes it will fit no worries at all.
- Answered by Kaine W from Werribee
- Jul 1, 2013