The Crumpler Flock of Horror bag keeps your MacBook Pro and iPad safe in any weather conditions. This satchel-style shoulder bag is constructed of heavy-duty 900D polyester that's treated with a water-resistant coating. Inside it's carefully organized with a special place for your 13-inch MacBook Pro and a separate soft-touch padded pocket for your iPad.
- Heavy-duty 900D polyester construction with water-resistant coating
- Plush brushed nylon internal pockets
- Water-resistant zippers
- Ergonomically designed zip pullers
- Removable shoulder pad with non-slip grip
- Easy-to-access rear-facing pocket for iPad
- Flamed polypropylene webbing
- Nylon hardware for extreme durability
Did you notice?All materials are water-resistant and designed for all weather conditions.
Apple Recommends ForTake along your MacBook Pro and iPad in protective comfort.
What's in the Box?
- Crumpler Flock of Horror Bag for MacBook Pro
- Form Factor: Messenger Bag
- Material: All Weather, Fabric
- Height: 10.6 in./26.9 cm
- Width: 14.9 in./37.85 cm
- Weight: 1.43 lb./0.65 kg
- Length: 6.3 in./16 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: FOH000-U07130
- UPC or EAN No.: 843991010265
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Why didn't I think to design a bag like this?
In the past, I have generally thought about a bag I was using in terms of improvement- like where a pocket or zipper should be, or In the past, I have generally thought about a bag I was using in terms of improvement- like where a pocket or zipper should be, or what color it was. Since getting this bag, I've decided to let Crumpler do that for me. This bag seriously rocks. I love the separate iPad compartment for easy access (I tend to use my iPad at meetings and for watching media), and the stuff inside the bag is easy to grab hold of, as well, because it's compartmentalized and because the zippers actually work well! My iPad and laptop both feel secure in their padded pouches and I love that there is an external zip pouch for wallet, keys, phone. With enough room inside for cords, kindle, and a water bottle this bag has everything I need.
Last, but not least, I love the tan (i.e. professional) exterior and super fun lime green interior (which also makes things easy to see)! …
- Written by Alexa K from Brooklyn
1 of 1 people found this useful
My iPad has a chic new home
I purchased the Pinnacle of Horror laptop bag and loved it so much, I had to buy the Flock of Horror for my iPad. It fits my iPad I purchased the Pinnacle of Horror laptop bag and loved it so much, I had to buy the Flock of Horror for my iPad. It fits my iPad and everything else I need in a compact bag that isn't bulky for my day to day use. I'm a huge fan of the padded back pocket for my iPad which also adds an extra layer of security to the bag. Love the organic colors, tres chic all the way. …
- Written by ROSE M from MT Sinai
2 of 2 people found this useful
What can i say. I was super excited sbout this bag and utterly disappointed when i got this. I have a macbook pro (2009) and it is What can i say. I was super excited sbout this bag and utterly disappointed when i got this. I have a macbook pro (2009) and it is a super tight fit- its hard to get the computer in and out and it is even harder to fit if the computer has a protective case. The opening in the bag is narrow too. Bottom line, i returned it. It may be a good quality bag but perhaps it is better suited for a macbook air. …
- Written by Gisela C from Homosassa
4 of 8 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
why are the dimensions in the tech specs the same for the 13 inch and the 15 inch model? The pictures are a different size.
- Asked by Donald M from Kelowna
- Feb 5, 2014
How much does this bag carry in terms of text books/folders? Can this be an alternative to a backpack for college student?
- Asked by Eileen S from Buffalo Grove
- Jun 17, 2013
I would definitely go with the 15" version. There is room for a couple of books, but thinking back t I would definitely go with the 15" version. There is room for a couple of books, but thinking back to being in school I always ended up with a couple of extra items which would make the 13" a tight fit (water bottle, snack, phone, cords, etc...). 15" would be roomier. I would have loved this as a college student because you can separate things in to compartments to find them easily. …
- Answered by Alexa K from Brooklyn
- Sep 5, 2013