OverviewThe Crumpler Flock of Horror bag keeps your MacBook Pro and iPad safe in any weather conditions. This satchel-style shoulder bag is constructed of heavy-duty 900D polyester that's treated with a water-resistant coating. Inside it's carefully organized with a special place for your 13-inch MacBook Pro and a separate soft-touch padded pocket for your iPad.
- Heavy-duty 900D polyester construction with water-resistant coating
- Plush brushed nylon internal pockets
- Water-resistant zippers
- Ergonomically designed zip pullers
- Removable shoulder pad with non-slip grip
- Easy-to-access rear-facing pocket for iPad
- Flamed polypropylene webbing
- Nylon hardware for extreme durability
Did you notice?All materials are water-resistant and designed for all weather conditions.
Apple Recommends ForTake along your MacBook Pro and iPad in protective comfort.
What's in the Box?
- Crumpler Flock of Horror Bag for MacBook Pro
- Height : 10.6 in./26.9 cm
- Width : 14.9 in./37.85 cm
- Weight : 1.43 lb./0.65 kg
- Length : 6.3 in./16 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : FOH000-U07130
- UPC or EAN No. : 843991010265
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
My iPad has a chic new home
I purchased the Pinnacle of Horror laptop bag and loved it so much, I had to buy the Flock of Horror for my iPad. It fits my iPad and everything else I need in a compact bag that isn't bulky for my day to day use. I'm a huge fan of the padded back pocket for my iPad which also adds an extra layer of security to the bag. Love the organic colors, tres chic all the way. …
- Written by ROSE M from MT Sinai
2 of 2 people found this useful
What can i say. I was super excited sbout this bag and utterly disappointed when i got this. I have a macbook pro (2009) and it is a super tight fit- its hard to get the computer in and out and it is even harder to fit if the computer has a protective case. The opening in the bag is narrow too. Bottom line, i returned it. It may be a good quality bag but perhaps it is better suited for a macbook air. …
- Written by Gisela C from Homosassa
0 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How much does this bag carry in terms of text books/folders? Can this be an alternative to a backpack for college student?
- Asked by Eileen S from Buffalo Grove
- Jun 17, 2013
No answers yet