The Crumpler Flock of Horror bag keeps your MacBook Pro and iPad safe in any weather conditions. This satchel-style shoulder bag is constructed of heavy-duty 900D polyester that's treated with a water-resistant coating. Inside it's carefully organized with a special place for your 13-inch MacBook Pro and a separate soft-touch padded pocket for your iPad.
- Heavy-duty 900D polyester construction with water-resistant coating
- Plush brushed nylon internal pockets
- Water-resistant zippers
- Ergonomically designed zip pullers
- Removable shoulder pad with non-slip grip
- Easy-to-access rear-facing pocket for iPad
- Flamed polypropylene webbing
- Nylon hardware for extreme durability
Did you notice?All materials are water-resistant and designed for all weather conditions.
Apple Recommends ForTake along your MacBook Pro and iPad in protective comfort.
What's in the Box?
- Crumpler Flock of Horror Bag for MacBook Pro
- Form Factor: Messenger Bag
- Material: All Weather, Fabric
- Height: 10.6 in./26.9 cm
- Width: 14.9 in./37.85 cm
- Weight: 1.43 lb./0.65 kg
- Length: 6.3 in./16 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: FOH000-U07130
- UPC or EAN No.: 843991010272
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Pretty flocking good.
I got this little guy so I didn't need to worry about lugging my huge backpack around the city all day. It's perfect for a day out I got this little guy so I didn't need to worry about lugging my huge backpack around the city all day. It's perfect for a day out, fits my laptop (13"), along with a book or two and a plethora of 'misc' items that I couldn't do without. The fold down/buckle thingy makes it compact, but then allows for the bag to be unfolded filled to the brim if I need to get a bunch of stuff home (although it loses a wee bit of its aesthetics, not enough to bother me). Bueno! …
- Written by Steven F from Melbounre
28 of 28 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
why are the dimensions in the tech specs the same for the 13 inch and the 15 inch model? The pictures are a different size.
- Asked by Donald M from Kelowna
- Feb 5, 2014
How much does this bag carry in terms of text books/folders? Can this be an alternative to a backpack for college student?
- Asked by Eileen S from Buffalo Grove
- Jun 17, 2013
I would definitely go with the 15" version. There is room for a couple of books, but thinking back t I would definitely go with the 15" version. There is room for a couple of books, but thinking back to being in school I always ended up with a couple of extra items which would make the 13" a tight fit (water bottle, snack, phone, cords, etc...). 15" would be roomier. I would have loved this as a college student because you can separate things in to compartments to find them easily. …
- Answered by Alexa K from Brooklyn
- Sep 5, 2013