OverviewThe Crumpler Pinnacle of Horror bag keeps your MacBook Pro and iPad safe in any weather conditions. This satchel-style shoulder bag is constructed of heavy-duty 900D polyester that's treated with a water-resistant coating. Inside it's carefully organized with a special place for your 15-inch MacBook Pro and a separate soft-touch padded pocket for your iPad.
- Heavy-duty 900D polyester construction with water-resistant coating
- Plush brushed nylon internal pockets
- Water-resistant zippers
- Ergonomically designed zip pullers
- Removable shoulder pad with non-slip grip
- Easy-to-access rear-facing pocket for iPad
- Flamed polypropylene webbing
- Nylon hardware for extreme durability
Did you notice?All materials are water-resistant and designed for all weather conditions.
Apple Recommends ForTake along your MacBook Pro and iPad in protective comfort.
What's in the Box?
- Crumpler Pinnacle of Horror Shoulder Bag
- Height : 5.9 in./15 cm
- Width : 16.1 in./40.9 cm
- Weight : 1.54 lb./0.7 kg
- Length : 10.6 in./26.9 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : POH000-T02150
- UPC or EAN No. : 843991010234
- Warranty : Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Pinnacle of Laptop Chic
At first I didn't realize it was a laptop bag. The style was completely different than any laptop I had ever seen or had before. I just had to have this bag. Very chic and trendy with a fold top opening. It is super spacious and fits my 15" laptop in a nice snug compartment and looks like a handbag. The organic colors give it a very cool vibe for sure. BTW...After getting caught in a crazy storm, I found out it was waterproof too. What more could you ask for. …
- Written by ROSE M from MT Sinai
5 of 5 people found this useful
It was a tossup between this one and the smaller version since I have a Macbook Air. I wanted more space so I opted for this one. I'm really glad I did! It's not as a big as I was thinking at all, but I can still fit everything I need to (my laptop, notes, all my cables, & extra doodads) with no problem. Plus, I’ve found that if I leave the buckle loose, I can stuff my jacket inside since it zips at the top! Great bag overall & the front pocket is definitely worth mentioning. It's perfect for a pack of smokes or gum. …
- Written by Neeka Y from Oakland
11 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Joselita Y from Edmonton
- Jun 7, 2013
Hi! Can you tell me if the bag sits up on its own or falls over? I am looking for something to replace my book bag, but it needs to stand up alone.
- Asked by Nefertiti O from Chicago
- Jun 12, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by Ryan M from Sydney
- Mar 4, 2013
It will definitely fit inside the bag, but won't be quite as snug as with a 15-inch MacBook Pro. I t hink you could add a 13-inch sleeve to get a tighter fit. …
- Answered by Andrew P from New York
- Mar 11, 2013