OverviewThe Crumpler Pinnacle of Horror bag keeps your MacBook Pro and iPad safe in any weather conditions. This satchel-style shoulder bag is constructed of heavy-duty 900D polyester that's treated with a water-resistant coating. Inside it's carefully organized with a special place for your 15-inch MacBook Pro and a separate soft-touch padded pocket for your iPad.
- Heavy-duty 900D polyester construction with water-resistant coating
- Plush brushed nylon internal pockets
- Water-resistant zippers
- Ergonomically designed zip pullers
- Removable shoulder pad with non-slip grip
- Easy-to-access rear-facing pocket for iPad
- Flamed polypropylene webbing
- Nylon hardware for extreme durability
Did you notice?All materials are water-resistant and designed for all weather conditions.
Apple Recommends ForTake along your MacBook Pro and iPad in protective comfort.
What's in the Box?
- Crumpler Pinnacle of Horror Shoulder Bag
- Height : 5.9 in./15 cm
- Width : 16.1 in./40.9 cm
- Weight : 1.54 lb./0.7 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : POH000-U07150
- UPC or EAN No. : 843991010241
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Ryan M from Sydney
- Mar 4, 2013
It will definitely fit inside the bag, but won't be quite as snug as with a 15-inch MacBook Pro. I t hink you could add a 13-inch sleeve to get a tighter fit. …
- Answered by Andrew P from New York
- Mar 11, 2013