Thule's snap-on Gauntlet 2.0 case for iPhone 5 balances protection in a pocket-friendly design. Molded texture contours provide added grip while low-profile bumpers protect your iPhone screen, power button, speakers, and Lightning connector from impact and scratches. The slip-resistant back design ensures your iPhone stays put wherever you set it down.
- Slim, snap-on design
- Slides easily into and out of pockets
- Molded texture and easy-grip contours for secure grasp when in camera or gaming mode
- Low-profile bumpers protect screen, power button, speakers, and Lightning connector from impact and scratches
- Slip-resistant back
Did you notice?The slip-resistant back means your iPhone will stay put wherever you set it down.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone from whatever life throws at it.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Gauntlet 2.0 Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Soft Touch
- Height: 8.07 in./20.5 cm
- Width: 4.33 in./11 cm
- Weight: 0.85 oz./24 g
- Length: 0.59 in./1.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: TGI-205White
- UPC or EAN No.: 085854228602
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: 25-year quality guarantee
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
White doesn't hold up very long
Though I loved the look of this case in the store, within 3 weeks, the front edges started to yellow and the back of the case cons Though I loved the look of this case in the store, within 3 weeks, the front edges started to yellow and the back of the case constantly looked dirty. Cleaning only made matters worse as white overcoat rubbed off, revealing an off-white base material. This case, however, does a great job of protecting your iPhone 5/5s without limiting your access to the switches, Lightning port, etc. I will probably try the black case out next. White is admittedly a tough color to keep looking nice, regardless of the material. …
- Written by Matthew P from Vancouver
6 of 6 people found this useful
Placed in service 9/29
Three hours of use - good feel in the hand, best access to plugging in aftermarket speaker equipment.
Will update after a coupl Three hours of use - good feel in the hand, best access to plugging in aftermarket speaker equipment.
Will update after a couple of weeks.
I carry my phone in a soft case by RIPOFF for double protection. …
- Written by Michael S from Atlanta
4 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the screen covered
- Asked by Vanessa M
- May 12, 2013
The edge extends just a smidge beyond the screen, providing protection for setting face down on a ta The edge extends just a smidge beyond the screen, providing protection for setting face down on a table. …
- Answered by Jack B from Naperville
- May 22, 2013
will it fit for the C
- Asked by Brian E from Baltimore
- Sep 24, 2013
- Answered by Nigel F
- Sep 29, 2013