Belkin’s Lightning to USB Charge/Sync cable gives you the most convenient way to power up and sync your iOS devices with Lightning connector.
- Cable supports iPad as well as iPhone/iPod charging
- 6-inch/15-cm length is ideal for charging devices while traveling
- Slim over-mold allows for charging with most cases
- Color lets you add a touch of personality, while matching with other accessories
Did you notice?Compact design means you can take the cable anywhere.
Apple Recommends ForQuickly charge and sync your iPhone, iPod, or iPad with Lightning connector.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin 6” Lightning to USB Charge/Sync Cable
- Cable type: Lightning to USB
- Connections: iPad, iPhone, iPod
- Mfr. Part Number: F8J023yw06INPNK
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868952641
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
They worked for me!
I love the colors plus the 6-inch length is so much better than dealing with a long cord when you are just plugging it into a lapt I love the colors plus the 6-inch length is so much better than dealing with a long cord when you are just plugging it into a laptop. I bought three of these and have had no problems whatsoever. Buying another one today! Just know that the end is slightly larger than the original Apple cable. Apple's is about 5/16" by 1/8" and this one measures 7/16" by 3/16". Works fine with my Spigen case and a previous Tech21 case, but you might want to measure your own case before buying. …
- Written by KAREN M from Sandusky
5 of 5 people found this useful
It works... for about a month.
I have 2 of these, and I loved them at first. About a week ago, my iphone stopped recognizing the cables, and it gives me the "thi I have 2 of these, and I loved them at first. About a week ago, my iphone stopped recognizing the cables, and it gives me the "this is not compatible" prompt when I try to use them. …
- Written by Jenna P from toledo
27 of 30 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can this ge used with iPad Air. Also can this cable be used with a portable battery
- Asked by Corinne S from Smyrna
- Jun 18, 2014
does this lead connect iPhone 5s to a power monkey discovery?
- Asked by David J
- May 29, 2014
Does the 6" measurement include the lightening and usb ends, or just the cord length?
- Asked by Jeannette D from Lancaster
- Jun 28, 2013
It's just the cord. 7.4" end to end
- Answered by Lucas M from Rockford
- Oct 1, 2013
is the input into the phone the same size as the Apple factory input? I need to be able to plug into the phone without removing the case.
- Asked by Lauren H from Fort Myers
- Jan 7, 2014
can i use this with a PC or is it just for a mac, to charge my i pod?
- Asked by Michelle M
- May 30, 2013
its a usb you can use it in any computer
- Answered by Sam B from Balwyn
- Jun 15, 2013