Belkin’s Lightning to USB Charge/Sync cable gives you the most convenient way to power up and sync your iOS devices with Lightning connector.
- Cable supports iPad as well as iPhone/iPod charging
- 6-inch/15-cm length is ideal for charging devices while traveling
- Slim over-mold allows for charging with most cases
- Color lets you add a touch of personality, while matching with other accessories
Did you notice?Compact design means you can take the cable anywhere.
Apple Recommends ForQuickly charge and sync your iPhone, iPod, or iPad with Lightning connector.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin 6” Lightning to USB Charge/Sync Cable
- Cable type: Lightning to USB
- Connections: iPad, iPhone, iPod
- Mfr. Part Number: F8J023yw06INBLU
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868952610
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Rubbish - doesn't connect properly
Doesn't charge properly. Need to hold iPhone/iPad at a certain angle to get it to charge and still keeps on disconnecting. Can't Doesn't charge properly. Need to hold iPhone/iPad at a certain angle to get it to charge and still keeps on disconnecting. Can't believe I bought one of these in each colour, will try other colours but so far it's rubbish (this was the blue one). …
- Written by Ruth M from Wadhurst
35 of 48 people found this useful
I could only get the pink cable to work on my PC at work, and only through a super cheapo USB hub. And even then it'll start char I could only get the pink cable to work on my PC at work, and only through a super cheapo USB hub. And even then it'll start charging, then stop, then start again. Sometimes it won't charge at all until I jiggle the cable a little. It would not work on my Macbook at home or directly plugged into the USB ports on my work PC, no matter how much I fiddled with the cord. I would not recommend this cable. …
- Written by Catherine K from New Haven
17 of 19 people found this useful
Great compact cable
Works as advertised... it's a cable!
- Written by Garfield W from Mississauga
15 of 22 people found this useful
I got this cable and immediately tried it out using the apple charger that came with my phone. My iPhone 5S says that the cable is I got this cable and immediately tried it out using the apple charger that came with my phone. My iPhone 5S says that the cable is not compatible and won't work properly, and it doesn't. It won't charge or sync, as I tried it with my computer next. I was hoping that maybe I would get some luck out of the USB port in my car. Still nothing! It's not worth the hassle of sending back. I am wary of "foreign" cords from eBay as many are "incompatible" and I already lost one iPhone because of a charge-port-related electrical problem. I thought buying one straight from Apple would actually work! Guess I was wrong. …
- Written by Felicia D from Olive Hill
3 of 3 people found this useful
I bought 3 of these and all 3 broke in 2 months. The lightning plug on 2 of them just fell out and the other one just quit working I bought 3 of these and all 3 broke in 2 months. The lightning plug on 2 of them just fell out and the other one just quit working. I wouldn't recommend this cable anyone. The best cable I have found is the Apple one and it still doesn't last that much longer. If I hadn't thrown out the boxes that these Belkin cables came in I would have sent them back to where they came from!!!!!!
I wish Apple would have stayed with the 30 pin cable I still have a iPad 2 with the original cable that is 4 years old! …
- Written by Steven B from Nottingham
2 of 2 people found this useful
Perfect for the car
The size of this cable is perfect for the car. No more extra long cable to get caught up in the console. Tucks in and charges perf The size of this cable is perfect for the car. No more extra long cable to get caught up in the console. Tucks in and charges perfectly, …
- Written by Vanessa H from Hollywood
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does this lead connect iPhone 5s to a power monkey discovery?
- Asked by David J
- May 29, 2014
Does the 6" measurement include the lightening and usb ends, or just the cord length?
- Asked by Jeannette D from Lancaster
- Jun 28, 2013
It's just the cord. 7.4" end to end
- Answered by Lucas M from Rockford
- Oct 1, 2013
is the input into the phone the same size as the Apple factory input? I need to be able to plug into the phone without removing the case.
- Asked by Lauren H from Fort Myers
- Jan 7, 2014
can i use this with a PC or is it just for a mac, to charge my i pod?
- Asked by Michelle M
- May 30, 2013
its a usb you can use it in any computer
- Answered by Sam B from Balwyn
- Jun 15, 2013
does this lead work with the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Terese W from Southside
- Oct 5, 2013
Yes, it has the same lightning port.
- Answered by Mandeep B
- Jan 13, 2014