Incase's Pathway Slip Sleeve for MacBook Air brings together simple geometry and luxe materials. Soft suede on the inside protects your MacBook Air and a Velcro closure on the outside keeps it secure. The Pathway sleeve's slim profile mirrors that of the MacBook Air, providing an uncomplicated option for protecting your notebook.
- Luxurious cotton twill fabric
- Premium leather trim
- Soft suede interior lining
- Tapered form-fitting construction
- Reinforced spine for impact protection
- Secure Velcro closure
Did you notice?Luxurious fabric and leather are exquisitely crafted for a perfect fit.
Apple Recommends ForA modern, uncomplicated case for protecting and carrying your MacBook Air.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Pathway Slip Sleeve for MacBook Air
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric,Leather
- Height: 8 in./20.32 cm
- Width: 12.5 in./31.75 cm
- Weight: 6.72 oz./190.51 g
- Length: 0.6 in./1.52 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60319
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450127972
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
No it won't fit the MBP. I tried and it is way too hard to force it in. I got it part way but I coul No it won't fit the MBP. I tried and it is way too hard to force it in. I got it part way but I couldn't push it in any more. …
- Answered by Evan K from Panorama
- Mar 1, 2013
Will the velcro portion of this case last?
- Asked by Branden M from Davenport
- Dec 12, 2012
I've had mine since August last year and still good as the day i bought it.
- Answered by Mark L
- Jan 20, 2013