Injected with lightweight polycarbonate, the kate spade new york case for iPhone 5 securely protects your iPhone from bumps and scratches throughout your daily travels. So take your iPhone 5 out of your bag, load up your favorite apps, and enjoy some kate spade wherever you are.
- Hard-shell polycarbonate protection
- Secure one-piece snap-on case
- Full face, hi-resolution image
- Designer pattern
- Full access to all controls
- Parabolic flash diffuser
- Fits iPhone 5
Did you notice?High-quality polycarbonate is superbly protective yet wonderfully lightweight.
Apple Recommends ForAdd an amusing touch of kate spade new york style to your iPhone 5.
What's in the Box?
- kate spade new york Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 5 in./12.7 cm
- Width: 27 in./6.03 cm
- Weight: 2.4 oz./681. g
- Length: 0.37 in./0.95 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 03555
- UPC or EAN No.: 743870035559
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship (For more details, please visit www.contourdesign.com)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What color is it purple or blue? It's hard to tell from the online pic.
- Asked by Lucinda D from Richmond
- Oct 17, 2013
Not sure which design you are talking about but if you're asking about the zig zag design, it is a d Not sure which design you are talking about but if you're asking about the zig zag design, it is a dark blue. …
- Answered by Rachel P from Chaska
- Oct 21, 2013
Can the iPhone 5c fit into this case? Or do they only fit in the one case you sell?
- Asked by Ruby S from Corona Del Mar
- Sep 15, 2013
will this case fit the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Emily W from Portsmouth
- Sep 18, 2013
- Answered by Naema Y from Toronto
- Oct 5, 2013
I was just wondering if there impact protection from like dropping on the Kate Spade Iphone 5 cases?
- Asked by Morgan S from Kansas City
- Feb 15, 2013
I had one of these cases for a long time, and while they can potentially scratch the outside of your I had one of these cases for a long time, and while they can potentially scratch the outside of your phone, I never cracked my phone from the many times I dropped it. What I liked best was that the case extends a little ways above the screen, so if you drop it on it's face it suspends the screen from the ground. …
- Answered by Rachael W from Prescott
- Sep 22, 2013