The MICHAEL Michael Kors Crossbody case safeguards your iPhone within a premium leather designer clutch wallet. The durable gold metal zip closure provides a snug fit for your iPhone, while concealing it along with other necessities in multi-purpose pockets. The Michael Kors gold metal snap button in the front luxuriously details the Michael Kors Est. 1981 print. There's also a rigid protective layer that reinforces additional backbone support for durability. Add the matching detachable shoulder cross-body strap and the Crossbody is your perfect companion for day into evening.
- Hand-crafted from the finest quality full-grain, premium saffiano leather
- Exquisite designer clutch wallet
- Multi-purpose pocket
- Matching detachable cross-body shoulder strap
- Snap button closure includes Michael Kors Est. 1981 print
- Multiple credit card pockets
- Accommodates an iPhone that's in a thin snap-on case
- Matching saffiano lining
- Separate protective capacity device pouch within wallet with MK monogram satin lining
- Fits iPhone 3 through iPhone 5 models
Did you notice?This small clutch purse holds everything you need for a day shopping or a fun night out.
Apple Recommends ForProtect and carry your iPhone in style.
What's in the Box?
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Crossbody Case for iPhone
- Matching detachable cross-body shoulder strap
- Form Factor: Wallet
- Material: Leather
- Height: 4.19 in./10.64 cm
- Width: 1.75 in./4.44 cm
- Weight: 12 oz./340.19 g
- Length: 6.75 in./17.14 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 8368B9
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616028517
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
I currently own the Michael Kors iPhone wristlet and use it on a daily basis. This has all of the same qualities and features but I currently own the Michael Kors iPhone wristlet and use it on a daily basis. This has all of the same qualities and features but a very fashionable Crossbody strap. The cross body strap is definitely the style right now and that combined with the wallet/iPhone case make this a must have!!! I have already used it on several occasions and love to be able to have fun without worrying about where my stuff is. The interior is very sturdy and holds everything I need for a day or night out. I have also used just the case as my wallet in my purse for a quick grab and go so I love that you can remove and adjust the strap. I love this latest version of the Michael Kors iPhone case and will be definitely be giving this as a gift to my friends. …
- Written by Erica T from Ladera Ranch
114 of 128 people found this useful
Exactly what I was looking for!
This Crossbody case is perfect! It is the perfect size. It holds my phone, ID and everything else just like the MK wristlet--which This Crossbody case is perfect! It is the perfect size. It holds my phone, ID and everything else just like the MK wristlet--which I also own and love--but this has it all. I'm able to wear this during the day while out running errands and out at night because it is super cute and stylish. I'm loving it! …
- Written by Dina B from El Dorado Hills
78 of 93 people found this useful
I was so happy to see Michael Kors come out with a cross-body phone / wallet case. I have the wristlet version as well, which I I was so happy to see Michael Kors come out with a cross-body phone / wallet case. I have the wristlet version as well, which I love but it is so nice to be able to wear my phone / wallet cross-body finally! And of course to have the style of Michael Kors makes it wearable not only in my professional environment as well as in my personal life. …
- Written by Christine B from Aliso Viejo
68 of 84 people found this useful
where was this when i went to gradnite :p
its perfect and the right size especially if your on a trip or at an amusement park to carry just what you need.
- Written by Ana G from Ehrenberg
1 of 1 people found this useful
Fits my phone perfectly and is amazing for concerts when I don't want to carry too much. It doubles as a wallet since you can remo Fits my phone perfectly and is amazing for concerts when I don't want to carry too much. It doubles as a wallet since you can remove the chain easily. The material makes it basically everything proof! Best bag for someone who wants to carry just their money and phone. …
- Written by Esther Y from arverne
0 of 1 people found this useful
RUBBISH AND POORLY DESIGNED.
at the folds and bends on the case it has already split at every position, after 4 months use. Terrible product for it's price see at the folds and bends on the case it has already split at every position, after 4 months use. Terrible product for it's price seeing as it tears so easily. RIP OFF - do not buy this product …
- Written by Diana E from Tring
12 of 15 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will it fit an iPhone 5s!?! I want the grey, however I wish the Black had the Silver hardware, if it did I would have ordered it ;(
- Asked by Jeannie W from Monticello
- Sep 14, 2014
Does it have space for a compact camera to fit with the phone, a card and a few coins??
- Asked by Emily C
- May 7, 2014
Once you put your phone in it's hard to fit anything else in besides your credit cards and cash. I c Once you put your phone in it's hard to fit anything else in besides your credit cards and cash. I can barely fit my earphones into the bag once i put my phone in. …
- Answered by Esther Y from Arverne
- Jun 24, 2014
hey just wondering would this still be able to fit another case on the phone??
- Asked by Mona T
- Feb 28, 2014
I just purchased one of these - it fits my iPhone 5s with a (fairly) chunky case. It's a bit tight - I just purchased one of these - it fits my iPhone 5s with a (fairly) chunky case. It's a bit tight - so I wouldn't think all cases would fit, but this was one of the Kate Spade hard cover cases and it does. …
- Answered by Maria R from Dutton Park
- Mar 21, 2014
Can it fit an iPhone 4?
- Asked by Patti T from Malabar
- Nov 28, 2013
It says that it can hold anything from a 3 to a 5 as long as its in a slim snap on case.
- Answered by Laura Y from Vancouver
- Jan 6, 2014