The Herschel Supply Co. Anchor Sleeve wraps your MacBook in the safety of unique two-panel construction that's fully padded and fleece lined. And its one-way color-matched zipper with full grain leather zipper pulls makes sure that everything stays exactly where it belongs.
- Durable woven exterior
- Two-panel construction
- Completely padded and lined with fleece
- Full-grain leather zipper pulls and color-matched zipper
Did you notice?Plenty of padding and a soft fleece lining mean scratch- and bump-free safety.
Apple Recommends ForFashionably carry and protect your MacBook.
What's in the Box?
- Herschel Supply Co. Anchor Sleeve for MacBook
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 10.5 in./26.67 cm
- Width: 1 in./2.54 cm
- Length: 13.5 in./34.3 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10054-00102-13
- UPC or EAN No.: 828432017331
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this fit my macbook air if it has a speck protective case?
- Asked by Neha D from North Vancouver
- Aug 10, 2013
No, it will not, I have a 11inch mac book air and I had a speck case with it but it didn't fit in th No, it will not, I have a 11inch mac book air and I had a speck case with it but it didn't fit in the case with it so I had to take off the case.... Also, even without the case, the sleeve is extremely tight. …
- Answered by Jihee S from Vienna
- Sep 1, 2013
would this fit a 15 inch with retina? like comfortably
- Asked by Sara D from Six Nations
- Sep 7, 2013
Does this case fit the 13-inch Macbook Pro with retina? Or just the regular Macbook Pro?
- Asked by Yukiko F from Orem
- Aug 13, 2013
Would the MacBook Air 11 inch fit in this case or is it too big?
- Asked by Millie C
- Jun 22, 2013
You should buy the 11 inch but the 11 inch macbook will fit the 13 inch with a inch on the right and You should buy the 11 inch but the 11 inch macbook will fit the 13 inch with a inch on the right and top of the case so... It would work. …
- Answered by Andrew M from Wheaton
- Jul 25, 2013