The HEX District notebook sleeve for MacBook handles everything you can throw its way—thanks to heavy-duty 16-ounce non-pilling herringbone construction and generous padding. Soft microfleece lining cradles your MacBook, while genuine leather zipper pulls add distinctive detail.
- Heavy-duty 16-ounce non-pilling herringbone shell
- Padded inner notebook storage embraces your MacBook
- Soft microfleece lining
- Genuine leather zipper pulls
Did you notice?Soft microfleece lining safeguards your MacBook.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook and store essential gadgets in one convenient sleeve.
What's in the Box?
- HEX District sleeve for MacBook
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 10 in./25.4 cm
- Width: 1 in./2.54 cm
- Weight: 9.12 oz./258.54 g
- Length: 13 in./33 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: HX1311 - WGYC
- UPC or EAN No.: 766288839274
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year (For details, please see http://www.shophex.com/customer-service)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this sleeve compatible with the new MacBook Air Mid-2013?
- Asked by John M from Bedminster
- Jul 8, 2013
The new Macbook Air is exactly the same as the previous one, it's just the inside components that ha The new Macbook Air is exactly the same as the previous one, it's just the inside components that have changed - so yes, it'll fit. …
- Answered by Robert H
- Jul 17, 2013