OverviewMoshi's iGlaze case for MacBook is designed for anyone who prefers a minimalist approach that still provides plenty of protection. This polycarbonate casing is remarkably thin, lightweight, and extremely durable—with an outer surface coating that delivers superior scratch resistance. The two-piece construction allows installation or removal in seconds and it's 100% compatible with Moshi's full line of protection for MacBook.
- Ultra-thin and lightweight protection for your MacBook
- Specialized coating that accentuates MacBook's elegance
- Raised rubber feet and an unobstructed vent for better heat dissipation
- Full access to all ports and the MagSafe connector
- Apple logo elegantly shines through the case
Did you notice?A special outer coating adds scratch resistance to keep the case and your Mac pristine.
Apple Recommends ForTough protection that complements the beauty of your MacBook.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi iGlaze Shell Case for MacBook
- Mfr. Part Number : 99MO054003
- UPC or EAN No. : 4712052314221
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Limited lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
I have used Encase, Speck and now the Moshi. All have been great but the Moshi is by far the best. Very high quality and the fit is perfect. It is well worth the few extra dollars. I was especially please with the smug proof finish. …
- Written by Timothy M from Kokomo
9 of 9 people found this useful
The clips do not stay in place, they easily detach from the computer. This is expecially bothering by the trackpad. There are tw o clips(but they stick out the length of a hair) so you can guess how easily they come off the macbook. As a result, you will get lots of debris inside the case as it does not stay flush with the macbook pro.
I was a speck macbook pro case user before (when I had the unibody) and I wanted to try a moshi case. I am extremely disappointed. I will probably get a speck black case now. Even though the speck case tabs do break, at least they stay in place.
Do not buy this case …
- Written by David D from Windsor
24 of 27 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Brianan C from Dysart
- Apr 7, 2013
No, I wanted one for my older macbook 13" but was unable to find one. The Retina Display model is d ifferent and will not work. …
- Answered by Timothy M from Kokomo
- Apr 10, 2013
- Asked by David F from Broomall
- Feb 27, 2013
Does the frost white case turn yellow after time? I find that most cases that have the soft white texture start to discolor after awhile.
- Asked by Jeff N from Westland
- Aug 13, 2012
I don't want my MBA to be too bulky because I will be commuting to and from school, will this keep it protected while looking thin and sleek?
- Asked by Vivian R from Fresh Meadows
- Aug 9, 2012
- Asked by Kayla M from Mount Airy
- Dec 31, 2012
The back of the Shell Case is open to the venting port on the MacBook Air. While no additional vents are in the Shell Case, I've found they are not needed. …
- Answered by Chris B from Vancouver
- Mar 14, 2013
- Asked by Nicolette T from Denver
- Jan 4, 2013
Yes. As long as you pop it all the way on there are no restrictions on the movement. It takes 60s to install. …
- Answered by Michelle D from North Andover
- Jan 26, 2013