Dot from Kogeto is the pocket-friendly 360-degree panoramic video attachment for iPhone 5, 4S, or 4 attachment that lets you capture fully immersive video, and then share it with friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other social platforms. Snap Dot on your iPhone, download the free Looker app (from the App Store in iTunes), and instantly start sharing the world around you. Dot sees everything. Watch your videos on your iPhone by swiping your screen to virtually spin around, or click and drag your mouse to view on your desktop.
Looker lets you instantly open your 360-degree world to friends and family (via Facebook, Twitter, email, or kogeto.com) right from the palm of your hand. The compact and durable iCONIC lens works with the iPhone HD video camera to capture full 360-degree video—without stitching frames together. The unique catadioptric optical system is fully AR-coated for excellent color fidelity in all environments. Dot is a lightweight attachment that doesn't require batteries or external power.
- Fits iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 4
- Easy snap-on bracket
- Lightweight and durable
- Unique iCONIC optic lets you take 360-degree video
- Free Looker app lets you share video with family and friends
- Watch panoramic videos on your iPhone with Looker
Did you notice?Click and drag the video to change the view. Share it on Facebook and Twitter with a single touch.
Apple Recommends ForCapture 360-degree panoramic video on your iPhone 5, 4S, or 4.
What's in the Box?
- Removable iCONIC optic
- iPhone 5 bracket
- iPhone 4S/4 bracket
- Height : 1.5 in./3.81 cm
- Width : 3.5 in./8.89 cm
- Weight : 2.5 oz./70.87 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 900006
- UPC or EAN No. : 792382310401
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year (For details, please visit http://kogeto.com/warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
A Ton of Fun!
Really cool video device once you get the hang of shooting videos with it. My kids love the Dot and we recently took a ski vacatio n to France, and WOW - the Dot took amazing videos.
And everyone of my friends is like..."what is that? How Cool!" …
- Written by William H from New York
27 of 32 people found this useful
I have loved using this to capture the fullness of new places (the 360 degree aspect really give a sense of what it's like to be e xactly where you are), especially while traveling. I love scrolling through old dotspots, because I notice something new every time. I've also used it to record special messages for my family, when I can't be with them and I want to share what I'm doing or seeing. It's also small, easy to use, and lightweight. Great product. …
- Written by Christine P from New York
12 of 14 people found this useful
Love my Dot!
Perfect for filming sporting events (hockey!!!) because you can capture the goal and the crowd's reaction at the same time!
- Written by Sophie Z from Jackson Heights
11 of 13 people found this useful
Really cool and fun
Shoots 360 video really well, ideal for travel/sports/parties/concerts/fantasy drafts. Wish I had this for my honeymoon in Europe ! …
- Written by CARL S from Ambler
9 of 10 people found this useful
This is definitely something worth it to have if you have an iPhone 4/4s or 5. Awesome product!
- Written by Bin Q
5 of 6 people found this useful
Super fun, easy to use video device
I love this little video device. It's easy to use and super fun. Great for shooting outdoors stuff (ferry ride, skiing, etc.)! Eve ry time I show a video I shot with it to a friend they go 'wow'! …
- Written by KRISZTINA M from New York
6 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Connie W from Portland
- Mar 16, 2013
Unfortunately no, you will have to remove your case and snap the Dot onto your phone directly before shooting a video. Hope this helps! …
- Answered by Krisztina M from New York
- Apr 2, 2013