OverviewTimbuk2's Slide backpack gives your MacBook Pro and iPad plenty of protection in a serious drizzle thanks to its ripstop nylon and waterproof TPU fabric construction. And the Slide is backed by the Timbuk2 Lifetime Guarantee, so it'll have your back forever.
- Water-resistant ripstop nylon and waterproof TPU fabric
- Quick access external zipper pocket for iPhone 5
- Designed by Timbuk2 exclusively for Apple
Did you notice?Separate fully padded sleeves safeguard your MacBook Pro and iPad.
Apple Recommends ForEasily carry your MacBook Pro and iPad on your way to class, to work, or anywhere else.
What's in the Box?
- Timbuk2 Slide Backpack for MacBook Pro and iPad
- Height : 6 in./15.24 cm
- Width : 11.4 in./28.96 c
- Weight : 1.98 lb./0.9 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : 431-3-2099
- UPC or EAN No. : 631364514751
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Just got this a few days ago - and its one of the best bags I have ever purchased
lightweight, durable, water resistant
lovi ng it!!!
Thanks Timbuk2 you've done it again!! …
- Written by Lester A from Sherman Oaks
Simple bag, holds a lot.
I use this bag to lug around for work every day. The main compartment has room for a laptop with a sleeve for an ipad or tablet, a nd room to spare for some clothes on a long day out in the field. The small pocket on the side is a nice touch to store small items such as my keys and loose change. …
- Written by Chhay C from San Francisco
Great design and performance
This is a terrific pack--the right size, the right features, the right design. I use this for my everyday computer carry, and it is just about perfect for what I need.
I throw my 15" MacBook Pro in the back pocket, which has really nice padding. It fits perfectly--it's well-contained and snug without being too tight. I don't always take the iPad with me, but it's great to have when I'm on the train. The iPad sleeve is also exactly the right size, and is also nicely padded. I love this because it keeps the iPad from sliding around and getting bumped. Both pockets have a great lining as well. The inside area also has built-in organizers and pockets for pens, etc., which is great, because I like to keep my things in order so I can find them quickly.
The outside phone pocket is fantastic--it has a soft lining that won't scratch my phone, and it has a small opening through which the headphone cable can go. That allows me to listen to music or podcasts without having to have my phone on my lap. There are also two other exterior pockets that I have not used much to date, but I'm sure that the day will come when I will be glad to have them.
The bag also has a comfortable fit on my back and it feels sturdy. All the materials seem to be very high quality. The colors and materials also look great--I've received several compliments on how nice it looks. I've been extremely pleased with this backpack so far. Highly recommended! …
- Written by Andrew J from Walnut Creek
3 of 3 people found this useful