You can't hope to cross the finish line if you don't train—that's why Griffin's Trainer armband for iPod nano (7th generation) is built to follow you from training day to race day. The stretch armband adjusts to fit arms up to 19 inches in circumference and a slide-ring holds it in place. Trainer also has a lightweight windowed case with a perforated case frame. Backed with sweat-wicking neoprene, the frame allows airflow to keep things cool and comfortable.
- Stretch armband adjusts to fit arms up to 19 inches in circumference
- Transparent touch-through window provides access to iPod display for volume control and playlist navigation
- Durable construction that withstands hard training
- Silver-gray accents with neon-green contrast stitching
Did you notice?The perforated case frame is backed with sweat-wicking neoprene that allows cooling airflow.
Apple Recommends ForKeep your iPod protected no matter what the trail or road throws at you, with a Trainer armband.
What's in the Box?
- Griffin Trainer Sport Armband for iPod nano (7th Gen.)
- Form Factor: Armband
- Height: 3.69 in./9.37 cm
- Width: 3.63 in./9.2 cm
- Length: 0.08 in./0.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: RE36035
- UPC or EAN No.: 685387371303
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
It works to a point
Holds the iPod well, and can scroll through items on touch screen pretty good. Two draw backs: 1) iPod doesn't completely fit in t Holds the iPod well, and can scroll through items on touch screen pretty good. Two draw backs: 1) iPod doesn't completely fit in the sleeve 2) if your arms are very muscular the armband won't fit. …
- Written by David C from Belleville
89 of 93 people found this useful