Using Logic Keyboard's large print keyboard makes it possible for anyone with impaired vision to use a Mac. If you need just a little help in seeing, this keyboard can actually improve productivity and let you concentrate on computing rather than typing. Based on the Apple ultra-thin aluminum keyboard, this keyboard is both fashionable and functional.
- High contrast and large letters
- Fashionable and functional design
- No setup or drivers required
- High-quality printing with durable protective finish
- Uses original Apple ultra-thin aluminum keyboard
- USB connection with two USB ports
Did you notice?Large letters are printed with high-quality ink and protected with a durable finish so they can stand up to daily use.
Apple Recommends ForType more easily on your Mac even if you have impaired vision or wear bifocals.
What's in the Box?
- Logic Keyboards Large Print White on Black Keyboard
- Other Features: Ergonomic
- Connections: USB
- Width: 16.9 in./42.93 cm
- Depth: 0.67 in./1.7 cm
- Weight: 3.2 oz./90.72 g
- Length: 4.5 in./11.43 cm
- Mac OS X v10.4.1 or later
- Mfr. Part Number: LKBA-LPRNTWB-AM89-US
- UPC or EAN No.: 845173001948
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Which mouse works with this keyboard?
- Asked by Jerry T from Seymour
- Apr 23, 2014
Any USB or Bluetooth mouse will work. The USB mouse can be plugged into one of the two USB ports on Any USB or Bluetooth mouse will work. The USB mouse can be plugged into one of the two USB ports on the keyboard. Very convenient. …
- Answered by Howard C from Irvine
- Apr 23, 2014
Does this keyboard have the same size and placement of the keys as they exist on the Apple keyboard? Are they bigger?
- Asked by Howard M from Los Angeles
- Mar 4, 2013