OverviewThe Belkin Car Charger charges your iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad mini, or iPad with Retina Display (4th generation) at the fastest possible speed with the smaller, more durable Lightning connector. It's reversible, which makes plugging it in easier than ever.
- Plugs into any car power outlet
- 2.1 Amp/10 Watts
- 4-foot cable with reversible Lightning connector
- Green indicator light makes it easy to see your device is charging
- Rubber grips allow you to insert and remove the car charger with ease
Did you notice?The Lightning connector is reversible so it's super-easy to plug in.
Apple Recommends ForGet unlimited play and standby time for your iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th gen.), or iPad mini while on the go.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Car Charger with Lightning connector
- Mfr. Part Number : F8J075btBLK
- UPC or EAN No. : 722868945483
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
iPad (4th generation)
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Doesn't work if you have a case on your phone
The connector end can't slide in the phone far enough if you have a case (mine is even a Belkin case!) on your phone. I'll have to take it back. Very inconvenient to have to take the case off each time I charge in the car. …
- Written by Kimberly B from Alexandria
114 of 142 people found this useful
Charger works great, but doesn't fit my case
I absolutely agree with the other reviewer. The charger works well, but it is too big to fit into the phone case. It is a very p oor design. I had to return mine, and will wait for another one that fits like the one included with the phone. …
- Written by Brian E from Louisville
80 of 99 people found this useful
First to market lightning car charger!
This charger from Belkin works like a charm! Gotta love Belkin's superior build quality and reliability.
If you're looking for a quality charger for your iPhone or iPad, look no further! …
- Written by John K from Toronto
83 of 113 people found this useful
I purchased this charger for my car about a month ago and now it does not even charge my phone. It was basically a waste of $30. I t's imperative that I have a charger for my car as I travel 50 miles for work and this phone does not hold a charge for long at all. …
- Written by demetreecia D from newark
4 of 8 people found this useful
Works as it should
No problems been using this over the past week. Solid feel
- Written by Jay C
6 of 8 people found this useful
It just works.
Running out of juice today so went to the apple store and bought it straight away. It works perfect for my ip5 in my car. The qual ity is so good. Did the job just like the wall charger. You can tell this from the estimated charging time - very close charging time as the original cable + adapter set! Love it and worth the expensive price. I give five star for the quality. …
- Written by Fu D from Shanghai
12 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can i use the lightning connector to charge through PC or can it be disconnected from the device that plugs in the cigarette lighter socket?
- Asked by Malek S from Abu Dhabi
- Mar 18, 2013
No, you can't disconnect it.
- Answered by Stefan P
- Mar 30, 2013
- Asked by Daniel T from Red Cliffs
- Jan 2, 2013
This device is a cigarette lighter (or similar power outlet) to Lightning cable. it will charge devi ces with the current lightning ports only. There is no bluetooth or wifi connectivity with this device …
- Answered by Shane B
- Dec 8, 2012
- Asked by Fu D from Shanghai
- Feb 10, 2013
The Belkin Car Charger with Lightning connector will output Max 2.1 Amps. This does not mean that i t will provide 2.1 Amps only. It will provide the attached device whatever Amps it requires upto a Max of 2.1 Amps.
If we assume from your question that the Iphone 5 draws 1Amp. then this is what will be the current charge. …
- Answered by Belkin Uk 1
- Feb 12, 2013
- Asked by Elizabeth F from Katonah
- Dec 2, 2012
Yes. That's why it's called a car charger
- Answered by Mary Lou R from Casselberry
- Jan 8, 2013