Crafted from anodised aluminium and hard rubber, the Bang & Olufsen EarSet 3i is flexible and extremely durable. The robust and scratch-resistant materials combine quality and comfort with state-of-the-art design. EarSet 3i gives you a huge range of convenient functions as well as a hands-free solution. A convenient control button with an integrated microphone allows you to answer or end a call, skip to the next song and more, with just one touch.
The dynamic full tone loudspeakers mounted on a telescopic bar allow you to hear some of the surrounding sounds, so you can enjoy your music without being entirely cut off from the outside world.
For your comfort and protection the EarSet 3i comes equipped with small earpads and adjusts easily to the contours and curves of your ears.
- Perfect ergonomic fit matching any ear
- Noise-free—a high signal-to-noise ratio means that your music is crisp and clear
- Robust and scratch-resistant
- Made from brushed aluminum and a special soft-touch rubber coating
- Classic Scandinavian design
Did you notice?The open loudspeaker principle allows you to hear some surrounding sound, so, you’ll enjoy your music without being cut off from the outside world.
Apple Recommends ForQuality sound and ergonomic fit in a classic Scandinavian design.
What's in the Box?
- Bang & Olufsen EarSet 3i Headphones
- 8 ear pads
- Leather case
- User Guide
- Frequency Response: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 19 ohms
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic,Stereo
- Form Factor: Ear Hook,In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 1108426
- UPC or EAN No.: 5705260042221
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two years
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
very nice earphone w/tight controlled base
This is my 1st pair of B&O and coming from a Sennheiser earphone, I am surprise to find how detail the sound quality of 3i has bee This is my 1st pair of B&O and coming from a Sennheiser earphone, I am surprise to find how detail the sound quality of 3i has been. Initially the mid-range sound a bit suppressed and base too light, then the sound quality start to change after 40 hours of burn-in. The triple is very nice, the mid-range is rich with detail and the base is well controlled and not on the heavy side. This is to compare with not just the Sennheiser but my other Audio-technica earphone as well (the latter is very bright and detail, especially the vocal which is almost intoxicating). However there are 2 points I would like B&O to consider in future models, firstly the L-shape plug-in (much more easy for our iPhone) and secondly the cord where the mic resides have a comparatively shorter length (instead of a Y-split in the middle giving equal length on both side) so it can hang over one's neck at ease. To sum things up, very satisfying purchase indeed. …
- Written by Edwin K from Markham
2 of 3 people found this useful
The Best Headset
I have purchased many headsets trying to find the perfect one for me. I prefer using a wired headset instead of a bluetooth becau I have purchased many headsets trying to find the perfect one for me. I prefer using a wired headset instead of a bluetooth because of the clarity. This is my 2nd pair of the B&O headset with a microphone.
The first pair I purchased was over 7 years ago. I guess I beat them up a bit and they served me well. I have now purchased the B&O Earset 3i. I LOVE being able to hear in both ears comfortably and clearly. For me this headset is amazing and I will continue to use this headset again and again, they fit my ears very well, I do not constantly need to adjust them. Music also sounds great.
In my opinion, B&O is a very good, well made product. You get what you pay for, ....quality. …
- Written by Steven T from Desert Hot Springs
3 of 3 people found this useful